Chap.27: Greetings sir!

------------------------------
Ren: Holy shit....he's hot
Brian: Oh my...
Ren: THEIR BOTH SO HOT
Brian: REN!! THA..OH NO YOU'RE RIGHT!

------------------------------

Y/n POV

I decided to go to the store for more ice cream.
But I'm in a bit of a predictable situation...
The ice cream I wanted...is right by those to dudes, who aren't moving an inch.

Both have ponytails, but on has reddish ombre look in his hair while the other has very plain but a nice looking black hair.

WHY AM I SO TEMPTED TO PAT BOTH OF THESE DUDES HAIR? WHY DOES IT LOOK SO FLUFFY???

They're taking too long, please move. I'm too anxious to walk up to them just to grab an ice cream I'll be finishing when I het back home.

Then they both turn around..the whole entire time they were facing the other way.

OH SHIT

OH SHIT.
They're both so damn gorgeous..
Wait ✋ hanafuda earrings? They look exactly like Tanjiro's.

Ayo what the hell? What's up with marks on their faces? I mean... it adds to the hotness but still. Birthmarks...maybe?

I know for a fact, Tanjiro isn't related to these twins. The earrings are probably airlooms given to them from someone.

"What the hell are you doing just standing weirdo.." The plain black haired said.
"Brother that's rude" The reddish ombre haired said.
'Oh shit'
"Uhh, just thinking of the groceries I'm going to buy.." I said, hopefully this is a great enough of an excuse so it look like was checking em out.

"See? Brother you need stop being so rude to people" The red head said softly.
'This one....has a voice of an angel..Jesus Christ'
"Yeah, but why are they still just standing there?" The ravenette (black) haired said.

'This dude...' I thought, fairly annoyed, I walked up to get the ice cream I wanted them headed by to grab some whipped cream as well. (😏)

"There? Happy? Sheesh learn some manners and don't assume anything" I said.
"Whatever" He said.
"Brother! Stop that! I'm very sorry about him.. he's just in a very bad mood today.." The red head said.

'The red head is gonna make me fall for him'
I thought.
"Anyways.. nice to meet you, I think you go to (name) academy, Right..?" He said.
'Wait that is the academy I go to.'
"Yeah. . . I do go there"

"You see, me and my brother will be transferred to there tomorrow." He said, wait is he SOFTLY SMILING??
HE IS SO PRETTY, I'M JEALOUS
(I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! DON'T MAKE ME GO ON AN ICE CREAM DATE WITH YOU)

"[Chuckles] That's nice too know, I'll see you there right? Maybe I can help you two with knowing where to go."
"Tch, like a tour? Fine..just cause we don't have the papers on where our homeroom class is."
"You mean the map..? Dang I guess you no choice but to see me more huh?" I said, smirking deviously.

Is it just me or is he...blushing? Maybe... ;)

"Well...since you'll be coming to my school...My name is L/n Y/n." I said, smiling brightly.
Okay...now both of them have a small amount of red on their face.

"My name is Tsugikuni Yoriichi." He said, softy.
We both turn to the black haired twin.
"What..?"
"Brother..." He said, clearing annoyed.
"Bleh, fine...My name is Tsugikuni Michikatsu." He said boredly.

"It was very nice to meet you Tsugikuni-Twins.." I said, bowing respectfully to them.
"L/n-san..there's no need to bow..we thank you for giving us a tour of the school tomorrow" He said, waving it off.

"By the way, where should we meet you L/n-san?" Michikatsu said.
"I think the front gates, it's just simpler."
"Thank you L/n-san." Yoriichi said, bowing down with gratitude.

"Well I best be going now! See you tomorrow at the front gates!" I said waving them bye.

Tomorrow might be better then it was today...

------------------------------------

Yoriichi POV

They were so pretty, I hope too see them tomorrow.
I wanna get to know them more.
I can't wait to see them again..

{Yoriichi has been added to 'LOVE INTERESTS'}

--------------------------------------

Michikatsu POV

Tch, what an idiot.. smirking at me like that.
But they do have such a nice and charming smile though.

I can't believe I got flustered from them smirking at me! It's unbelievable.

I just want the day to end just to see them again , just to wipe that dumb smirk off their face.

{Michikatsu has been added to 'LOVE INTERESTS!}

-----------------------□-------------------
What the f*ck

Just happened?!
-----------------------□-------------------
💭Taisho Secret!💭

• Yorrichi mind has been clouded with the thoughts of Y/n.

• Michikatsu, poor tsundere...has started to think of ways to 'wipe that smirk off' of Y/n face.

• Y/n felt so cool when they saw both of the twins have soft reddish blush on their pretty faces.

• Ren thinks that the book 'Fire on Fire' might be short but long at the same time.

• Brian thinks both of the twins are hot.

lord have mercy 😳

lord have mercy 😳

◇Love ya!◇
-
Ren~