Chap.15: Hmmm

Ren: Don't question why I have this for 4 hours :)
Brian: I don't like the photo Ren...
Ren: It's okay my son
_________________________________

3rd POV

'Oh shit I see Giyu....I think he's mad' Y/n thought as they got closer, Giyu walked up to them and punched their shoulder lightly.

"Ouch" Y/n said, "WHY WOULD YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE T-THAT?!" Giyu yelled with furious blush because now he remembered the message and the fact he's just a little bit angry.

"Okay okay now I know this looks bad Giyu Darling.." Y/n said but now realizing that Giyu looks even more upset then before.. well not really just extremely red.

"...darling.." Giyu mumbled as he kinda liked it when you called him darling, but it makes him more embarrassed when you said it out loud....in public.

"Anywaysss.." Y/n trailed off, "Where would like to go to Giyu?"

'Wait...I just realized they don't say Tomioka-San..they said my name..' Giyu thought well now he turned into a extremely red tomato. But he shakes his head so he can answer.

"Let's go to a restaurant or maybe the movie theater, I saw a trailer for this scary movie I really wanted to see" Giyu said while rambling about the scary movie trailer he saw.

'Aw he's so cute' Y/n thought, "well then let's go to the movies then we can get dinner afterwards? If you'd like?" Y/n said.

"I'd like that" Giyu said.

As Giyu and Y/n were walking to the theater's they saw the movie poster about the trailer Giyu saw.

"That's the movie" Giyu said, "Let's go!" Y/n said grabbing Giyu hand and running to the theater.

'They're holding my hand...WAIT NO BAD GIYU! I DON'T NEED THOSE THOUGHTS' Giyu thought. (what are you thinking of Giyu?😏)

"Hello! I would like to see S/m/n please!" Y/n said (I'm not creative enough to make a scary title so you guys can make your own okay?) "Sure! Just you two right? Ya know we have a discount for couples right?"

"W-What we're not couple! You got it wrong!!" Y/n said with a small pink blush but chose not pay attention to it.

'C-Couple w-with them??' Giyu thought with a even more redder blush then earlier though he'll will not admit it he'll like the idea of being a couple with you, he's not opposed to it.

"Ah! I'm sorry to assumed you guys were a couple but I'll still give you the discount alright is that fine with you?" The lady behind the counter said, "Yeah that's fine with us!"Y/n said.

"Come Giyu Let's go!" Y/n said as they payed  for the movie.

'C-Couple with Y/n I would like t-that' Giyu thought spaced tf off as he couldn't stop thinking about the lady behind the counter said.

As both Giyu and Y/n took their seats the prequels of future movies to come started to play.

"I'm excited to watch this movie Y/n" Giyu said not realizing that he said your first name instead of saying your last name.

'Well I guess it'll be pretty weird if I'm the only one saying his first name so I'm okay with him saying mine's' Y/n thought whole smiling as they finally got somewhere with Giyu opening up just a little.

"I like how excited you are Giyu" Y/n said chucking as they looked at Giyu getting antsy and having stars in his eyes for the movie to start playing.

Giyu didn't answer, he's kinda was getting inpatient since he REALLY wanted to see this movie; he's practically at the edge of his seat just waiting for the movie to start.