Chap.44: PERVERT

------------------------------------
I FORGOT TO POST ON MY BIRTHDAY BUT I MUCH sO NEEDED TO TAKE A BREAK!
--------------

Y/N POV

After that whole encounter with Enmu, I've noticed one thing. A dagger pointing at Emnu I believe....

But I couldn't really find any intent to hurt him, I'm just a little concerned about it.
Also I've loved the fact that Enmu shirt out of all of them was the Thomas and the train engine.

LOLOLOLOL

Walking back home I noticed two people walking by eachother. One was a guy and the other was the most breathtaking girl I've ever seen, her eyes.....look as a shape of a flower. The guy has the most good looking eyelashes I've ever seen, and he uses pink mascara? King, Stan.

But he has pretty eyes too! WTFF???? THEY BOTH HAVE SUCH PRETTY EYES.

I really couldn't help but stare at them. How pretty I thought. They really a lined perfectly against the sunset.

I wonder if I'll ever see them again. . .

I was right.

THE NEXT DAY HOW TF???!?!?
Both the boy and girl known eachother before transferring here. The boy's name is  Hakuji Soyama. The girl's name is Koyuki ???

(Legit tried finding Koyuki former maiden name and it doesn't exist???? :[ )

Hakuji had stated when he walking by some students in the hall, that, for a nickname.
Call him Akaza. I've never know why that is though.....

Do I even wanna know? Maybe.......

As I was humming the tune of Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley. I was greeted by someone.

"LET IT GO!" A man called out.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DOUMA! THIS IS WHY I DON'T GIVE YOU ANY ICE SKATING GEAR!" Someone different yelled back.

"WAH! HEY YOU THERE HELP ME! I'VE BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING A PERVERT BUT I WASN'T! Wait hold the phone....You're kinda cute or dear I should say attractive! What's your name? My name is Douma!" This 'Douma' guy said.

"Uh....are you gonna ignore what you.....nevermind! My name is Y/n, nice too meet you!"

"Now why would you give that idiotic poor excuse of a man your name?" I looked down to see Haku- Er....I mean Akaza looking up at me....is he judging me?

"Akaza!!!! You're being very mean! And just when I thought we were getting along!" Douma said with....fake tears? His expression looks a little dead. Is there something wrong? Or am I just assuming?

Maybe that was too observant of me to say. But there was just something about it that looked dead.
WAIT WHY AM I THINKING TOO HARD?

As I was having a war with my head those two stood in front of me arguing.
"Listen here Y-Y/n, Douma was caught looking at people legs.....it's weird to say but he was looking at ANYBODY LEGS minus the old and young but you get what I mean right? Someone eventually called him out on it now he thinks he didn't do anything wrong. PLEASE TELL HIM HE'S WRONG SO HE COULD SHUT THE HELL UP" Akaza said.

Why look at legs?? It's totally different if they were thighs but if they were just the whole leg? Now that's just creepy.

"I don't think it's weird....." Akaza panics as I said it but let me continue talking.
"I just think it's creepy....what's so interesting about the whole leg? Eh Douma?" I look at Douma and he's just staring at me blushing.