Chap.11: Encounter?

Ren: Poor Giyu...
Brian: yep poor Giyu 😒
__________________________________
3rd POV

'Well I guess that was nice encounter with the hashira's... Ngl they made me kinda nervous'.

*Ding!*Y/n gets a notification

Shorty ❤:
I told you to change my nickname.

Deku Tree:
No ❤
It's what I feel like calling you...darling~
:)

Giyu the poor thing is hiding in the bathroom stall till his next class comes up, his now a whole bunch of flustered.

Y/n on the other hand is waiting in the hall for they're next class, similar to Giyu but not hiding, with a smug smile on their face.

'I can just feel they're smug face.' Giyu thought.

Shorty❤:
Your only two inches taller then me L/n

Deku Tree:
Uh rude! It's close to three, get it right.. Ya orange D:<

Shorty❤:
Orange? What.

Deku Tree:
I was going to call you a 'cutie' but you don't deserve my praise! >:D.

'Wait a cutie..? Like those small oranges.. Or my appearance?' Giyu thought, confused.

*Bing!* 'SHI- class is about to start soon!' Y/n thought.

Made way into running, they encounter the wind hashira, Sanemi Shinzagawa.

"WATCH WERE YOUR GOING! YOU FREAK"

"Eh? Me? I'd barely touched you tho!" Y/n said

"Yeah so? You're in my way Tall headed as-"
"Woah there skipper, no swearing in my Christian server" Y/n said while waving they're hands in a certain way.

That irked the wind hashira..like a lot.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT??"
"Dude, Your're like an inch shorter then me, chillax" They said with smug smile, which confused Sanemi.

Sanemi is now standing there, with a small blush crossed on his face. Y/n walks away.

There now one big problem... They've encountered someone else..F/n (Friends name)

Y/n stands there, not knowing what to do, and they're late for their next class by 3 minutes.

"What are you looking at? You loser" F/n scoffed, F/n is surrounded by the kids that pick on Y/n.

Y/n just walks away, clearly annoyed, and with a hint of betrayal, confusion. The whole grief package.

"I was talking to you! You know your height makes me jealous of you! I hope you jump off the roof, no one will care anyway!!" F/n said, which irked Y/n.

Y/n walked up to them and.... *PUNCHED*

"Shut the hell up, I couldn't care less of what you think of me." Y/n says.

"HEY!! BREAK IT UP" a teacher calls out.
What saved Y/n from getting a suspension, and or getting expelled was Sanemi.

He had heard the conversation and decided to record, but what hurt him was F/n saying to Y/n to off themselves. But he was proud that Y/n stood up to themselves.

The whole student council had heard about this incident.
__________________________________

What the f*ck

                           just happened?!
__________________________________
                        💭Taisho Secret!💭

· When the hashira's heard about the fight, they talked to F/n, and F/n messed with the story just a bit. (Well a lot)
    Ren: F/n made it seem they were the 'good guy' or in this case the victim.
     Brian: Have you encounter someone like that Ren?
      Ren: Yep, those god damn girls who think they're cute and cuddly.
·Sanemi blushed extremely hard when He saw Y/n punched F/n, which he was the one to supposedly stop the fight.
__________________________________
Ren: 2 days left of summer! School is gonna start soon for me! D: I don't wanna go to hel- I mean school.

 __________________________________Ren: 2 days left of summer! School is gonna start soon for me! D: I don't wanna go to hel- I mean school