chap.12: No Simping?

Ren: WOAHH SABITO IS SO INSPIRINGG
Brian: That's kinda cool.
Ren: Akaza looks good tho 😏
Brian: You sim- *smack*
Ren: You don't need to remind me I failed no simp september.
__________________________________
Your POV

'Ayo this stupid guy is in my way' I thought lowkey pissed off.

'Wait his hair is tinted from dark blue to a lighter blue color.....INOSUKE???'

"I really wanted that Shrimp Tempura, but I didn't bring money with me.."
'Shit he sounds sad' I thought.

"Hey" I hover my hand over his shoulder, as I had no consent to touch him.
"What do you want?" He said clearly pissed.

"I could buy you some Shrimp Tempura if you like?" I said with a smile.
"Sure.." He said.
__________________________________
Inosuke POV
( this bastard is like 5'5 and a half..)

What's up with this pretty person? Why did they walked up to me..??

Did they hear me say I wanted some shrimp tempura?

I feel my face getting warm..
What is this feeling? This feeling is the same feeling I had with Tanjiro and the old hag.
__________________________________
Your POV

Why is this motherf*cker staring at me like he had just fallen in love?

Wait...that's exactly what it looks like...

"Ayo you got a staring problem pal? Or have you just fallen in love with a sack of sh*t like me?" I said. (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL DON'T MAKE ME FIND YOU AND GIVE YOU SOME HUGS, AND ICE CREAM)

"WHy the hell would I fall in love with someone like you! You sound like you have some weird type of ego!" Inosuke said.. With a small with voice crack,which I noticed no doubt he's lying.

"I wouldn't mind having someone like you being so obsessed with me in fact, I cannot wait till the day you man up, and tell me you love me." I said with very much sass like god damn.

"...." This guy man....did he really? Like fall in love with me??

And that's when I walked away 😏✌🏼

And holy hell for some reason I bumped into someone with yellow hair..
__________________________________
                         What the f*ck

                       Just happened?!
__________________________________
                      💭Taisho Secret!💭

· The boy you bumped into was....Zenitsu!
       Ren: ....
       Brian: simp *smack*
· Inosuke got home to his foster parent and told her why he was feeling that way.
        Ren: Idiot...
        Brian: Yo that's mean! Apologize!!
· Ren hates school.
       Ren: YES
__________________________________

       Ren: YES __________________________________

;)