Chap.8: Announcement?

Ren: LORD HAVE MERCY-
Brian: R-Ren um- *Dark blush starts to form*
Ren: Ya know the drill! The artist of these drawings are very difficult to find! And or they delete their accounts but...⬆
Brian: I think I'm bisexual
__________________________________
Your POV

As I hurry to the auditorium, I clearly remember seeing both Genya and Sanemi walking together; 'They look so awkward... Have they gotten into a argument?'

In the manga, Genya and Sanemi family members die, so is it different as this is the point of view of Kimetsu Academy? Maybe...but that's just a theory... A game theory ;)

*Time skip for the reader out of breath...it was only 10 minutes of running..*

3rd POV

"Good Morning My lovely students!"
The principal, Mira Adaura, was on the podium.

"Now we are here to announce the new student council assistants, and we'll vote on who is the student president and vice versa"

'Ah right, I must've missed when they said how the student council stuff last week' Y/n thought. As now the assistants walked up on stage.

'WHAT THE HELL?! SANEMI, GIYU,SHINOBU,TENGEN,MUICHIRO,KYOJURO,MITSURI,OBANAI?!' Half of the hashira's are on the stage; 'I don't see Gyomei...is he maybe a teacher?' Y/n thought while mentally panicking.

Giyu noticed them, and a very dark blush forms on his face as he remembers the message you said to him.

"Oh my! Giyu are you blushing?~" Shinobu said, while Giyu is quick to erase his blush.

"No." He bluntly stated.

"Who were you blushing at Giyu?~" Shinobu said with a teasing tone. Her question was avoided. 'I don't want to say no one, Y/n is not a nobody; They're a somebody' Giyu thought with pink tinted on his cheeks.

'It seems he avoided the question...now I need to know!' Shinobu thought with a mischievous smirk on her face as she imagined making a plan to embarrass Giyu.

"It now time to introduce yourselves! My newly founded student council members!" Mira -The principal- said with a smile.

"Let us start with you dear." Mira pointed to Shinobu.

"My name is Kocho Shinobu! It is fantastic to meet you all, please take care of me!" Shinobu said as she bowed to the students.

"Your turn!" Mira pointed to Giyu.

"My name is Tomioka Giyu, Nice to meet you." He bluntly said as he bowed as well

"Next" Mira pointed at Kyojuro.

"Hello! My name is Rengoku Kyojuro! Pleased to meet you all, I hope this school year will be the best!" Kyojuro said with somewhat loud tone as he bowed as well.

*Time skip as Ren tried to figure out the heights of all the demon slayer character's*

"Now that everyone in the new member's introduced themselves, in two days we will announce the student president as well as the vice! Everyone is now dismissed!" Mira said.
__________________________________
Still 3rd POV

'Well sh*t I'm doomed.' Y/n thought as they walk to their next class.

As Y/n took a seat, the teacher has also wanted to say.

"I'm retiring today, as I worked for the education for a long time, your new teacher will arrive shortly" Your past teacher said as he bowed.

Y/n wasn't really all that sad about the teacher leaving as he was in the education teacher for about 35 years, so it is understandable as he wants to retire now.

That when the door opened and a very tall man walk through the door.
--------------------------------------------------

What the f*ck

                          just happened?!
_________________________________
                      💭Taisho Secret!💭

·Ren forgot how to do math.
    Ren: hell- I mean school is about to start soon! D:
     Brian: It gonna start on August 30, I don't know why your panicking Ren.
     Ren: YOU IDIOT! DID YOU GET BRAIN DAMAGE OR SOMETHING? I DON'T DO WELL IN BIG CROWDS NOR DO I LIKE PEOPLE!
   Brian: I see...
· Giyu was panicking as he didn't know Y/n was in the school, Shinobu noticed as she teased him about it.
      Ren: ....I'm jealous..
     Brian: *smack* I didn't even say anything!
     Ren: I know, I just felt like hitting you. :)
· Y/n is still sad that F/n mysteriously forgetting about them.
__________________________________
Ren: hey. I love you please don't be mad at me for not updating as of right now since school is about to start. I cannot handle as it is stressing me out but I'll update till school starts as that will keep me busy, and the story update won't appear out of nowhere.

Brian: You'll do just fine Ren! though now I'll be lonely at home while your away.
__________________________________

Lowkey wanted to put this song, You are beautiful there no point in changing. :) love you and take care!