Chap.43: No maidens?

Glad to see you're here my love!
Let's get married!

Y/N POV

You'd think that maybe I'm going insane? Everyone waking moment I'd feel these eyes on me.

But it feels as though there's more than one. Crazy right?

I've noticed more and more of my clothes are missing, yet what do I do? I'd assume that my sister took em but noooo some of them were more important than a shirt or a sweater.

SOME MF TOOK MY UNDIES AND I'M GROSSED OUT THINKING SOME PERVERT FOUND MY UNDIES AND ARE KEEPING EM, LIKE EW? DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE? WHAT IF I JUST TOOK A SHIT AND THEN WHAT?

NO I PROMISE YOU, I DO NOT LEAVE NO DOOKIE MARKS, I FIND IT DOWN RIGHT BAD IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA TAKE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT AND IS NEAR MY BOOTY HOLE.

Anyways.....lol......

I might as well buy some new ones, I mean I have no clue why my undies are missing but here we are.

This is the place....I think? It is a small clothing store so....

I look at each section of these clothes and holy shit do these look outdated as fuck.
Why would I wear a fugly shirt that says 'Dead girls are so pretty'
.
.
.
What the hell are these shirts man....this one says 'Unicorns are not gay!'
That's all?

WHY IS THIS ONE A MEME OF MEGAMIND?
'No maidens?'
I kinda want this one.....
Fuck it imma get it.

I look to my left and see a shirt that says 'Gay people have tights!'
Huh? Did they mistyped?

Y'know what? Imma look at every shirt and buy this one in a sec. Holding the megamind shirt to buy for later, I continue my search of these weirdly named shirts.

This one says 'Hope you break a leg! Actually you should!'
Why is this so outta context?

'You should watch your mom!' Ayo? What do you mean by that?

(Y/n face while looking at the shirt)

'People shouldn't use guns!' Should've told Americans about that.

'Fat people look weird!' WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN LOOK WEIRD? YOUR MOM.

I've looked at all these shirts and could not find another one that's funny enough to take home. Then again there was this one shirt that said 'Copy and Paste? Hell no copy and taste'

Again....what do you mean by that? ;)

Grabbing the 'No maidens?' Shirt with some undies, I head to the counter.