Chap.40?!: Knowing eachother!

-------------------
Nah, but fr tho, y'all be enjoying this?
🏃‍♂️💨
------------------
Updates will be coming everyday (maybe lmfaoooo)

Y/n POV!

Dear bitchass diary,

LMFAO FUCK YOU MOM, jk love you but why would you give me this? Istg I have nothing to talk about myself with this piece of shit to worry about.
(YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ISTG I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU MY PRAISE THAT YOU DESERVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BUTTER NUGGETS ily)

Okay, so what the hell do I write on here? Mom legit gave me this and expect me to finish this book with all the good and bad things that go on with my day? She legit just gave it to me with no words. Aka her throwing the book at my face and said nothing, JK SHE WON'T DO THAT...I hope-

"Seriously, what should I write on here Cheese boy?" I asked Cheesecake.
Who of course can't necessarily speak but meow but you had own cats before or maybe seen then outside your home before right?

(Y/n istg don't break the 4th wall)

"AUGHHH, USING MY BRAIN HURTS! I NEED SOME RAMEN!!" I said, to no one but myself and maybe a but of Cheesecake.

I check the clock, since I live in Japan, I'll simply say that it's 6:00pm. 'Ah so I have enough time to get ready and shit' I thought.

*Skipping the changing part*

The convenience store is not to far from here, I thought. Being lazy I decided to go the quicker way through the alley way.

....This doesn't feel safe....FUCK IT LETS GO TO THE LONGER WAY!
Okay....so I know some people would agree with me on this but why the hell in horror movies, the main character always decides on going to a scary looking street? Like you have no fucking common knowledge? Bitch-
You could get murdered or even worse.....oh wait now this getting me railed up and not the sexual type of way.

I'm lucky enought that this street is busy right now, maybe it was a good idea to cross the busy but longer way to the store rather than taking the shortcut.

It felt as though someone was there...more like watching people pass by....like a prey and predator.
That gave me the chills.

'Finally! Inside the store...now let's seeee...oh wait I forgot why I came in here for' I thought, being stupid my first instinct was too look at the fucking food.

Sandwiches sound so good but no...to much effort, .....maybe some Ice Cream? Nah, then how about some soup? OH WAIT DUMBASS THAT'S WHY I CAME HERE FOR.

Ramen! Heyyyy babyyyyyy~
I could go for the usual chicken but maybe this time I'll go for roasted chicken.

"Y/n! Hello!" A voice called.
"Tanji-san? Hi!" I said, smiling brightly.
"W-What are you doing here Y/n? If your gonna ask, I was getting snacks for my siblings!" He said, happily.

'Ah so bright.....his smile gonna start burning my eyes into dust' I thought.

ₒₕ ₘy! ᵢₜ ₛₑₑₘₛ ₐₛ ₜₕₒᵤgₕ ₖyₒⱼᵤᵣₒ ᵢₛ ₗₒₒₖᵢₙg ₐₜ ₜₐₙⱼᵢᵣₒ wᵢₜₕ ₖᵢₗₗᵢₙg ᵢₙₜₑₙₜ....bₑ cₐᵣₑfᵤₗ ₘy ₗₒᵥₑₛ, ₕₑ'ₛ ₒbₛₑₛₛₑd wᵢₜₕ yₒᵤ ₙₒw!

I looked towards the store window.
Kyojuro? What's with the look on his face? It's giving me the creeps.
He looks unstable....as if he was staring at one of with some type of intent.

It's making nervous, but as soon as he notice I was looking at him, his demeanor changes, think of it like a mask.

He smiles as if he didn't have that stare.
'How creepy' I thought.
"Y-Y/n....I was wondering if you wanted to hangout...y'know? Uhm....just me and you...I'd hoped to get to know you more!" He said.