Chap.23!: No-No touch.

--------------------------------------------------
Ren: Ayo! Ren here! Welcome to whatever the fuck this is! But hope you like the Chapter!
Brian: REN! NO SWEARING!
Ren: I don't give a fuck! :D
--------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV

'Holy shit....I just realized I'm in a harem....BUT WHO ARE MY LOVE INTERESTS?!'

As I was walking down the path. School finally finished might I add, I didn't notice I bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" I said. Looking at the...kid? Wait RUI?!

"Idiot! Look were you're going!" He said, furious.

'Damn...that hurt...' I thought. "What's your name?" Rui asked. 'He sounds annoyed but why would he want my name?'

"Don't get in a twist..I wanna get to know you more! So tell me now!" He said. 'Well that erases all of my suspensions...I think'

"I know...I'm not supposed to talk to strangers but....YOUSEEMNICEANDIWANNAGETTOKNOWYOU" He added on. But the rest of the sentence was to fast for me to comprehend.

'Aw he's embarrassed' I thought.

"My name is L/n Y/n"
"My name is Rui! Nice to meet you!" He said happily.
--------------------------------------------------
Gyuutaro POV

Aw how cute.

That's how it'll be when we have children. If they want any.

I'm just saying! I will NEVER force My Y/n to have some they don't want like children for example.

I want them to be happy with me. That's all I ask.

But...in order to do that....I have to get rid of the other's.
--------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

'Ah I feel like I'm getting a lustful gaze from somebody right now.'

"Are you alright..?" Rui asked, concerned for his new play friend.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just....I gotta get home, it's pretty late don't you think?" Y/n said feeling uneasy with the gaze.

"Oh alright! I'll see you next time then right?"

"Sure" Y/n said.

They then walked away. They're lucky someone was was holding back the inappropriate thoughts they have of them.

'I want Y/n babies.' Gyuutaro thought. Pervertly might I add. (Lmao wow)
----------‐-----‐----•○•○•○•-----------------
What the f*ck

Just happened?!
---------------------•○•○•○•-----------------
💭Taisho Secret!💭

• Ren was at a mental hospital to cope
(He's doing better now)
• Gyuutaro lower body was hurting alot
• Rui was happy to make a new friend
• Brian forgot how to pronounce chicken

• Ren was at a mental hospital to cope          (He's doing better now)• Gyuutaro lower body was hurting alot • Rui was happy to make a new friend• Brian forgot how to pronounce chicken

◇Love ya!◇
-
Ren~