Voting?

I've seen that all of you have trouble on who to pick.

But the one with the most amount of votes is....................

KYOJURO RENGOKU.

My my! It seems you want a Yandere to go first? Well. I need to introduce the rest of characters to actually acknowledge the reader!

Then this book will be finished.
Would you be sad? Was this book actually enjoyable to you?

I'll make more content for you to enjoy! I'd really hope to be a good writer someday and write my own book, having no clue what the heck it'll be about y'know? It's the thought that counts.

I'd hoped you'll grow together with me my darling readers! I love writing so I hope you stick around for many more books to enjoy.

I know I should take breaks but, I have have so much planned that I always keep forgetting them.

I've noticed that some writers would write Y/n and portray them as female, but shouldn't Y/n be gender neutral? Then make a book of a 'male reader' and put M/n like ??????? Isn't this for everyone? Why not put Y/n?

Sorry I'm rambling, I'd just wanted you to know....I think? Anyway, I hope you like my content my loves <3

I will write today and tomorrow if you'd all like, I do have some free time.

And thank you all so much for 18.7k Reads! I really don't care about this that much but it proves to me how you like my work!

So, Thank you!

Gracias gente bonita!! <3

I kinda wanna put some español. Maybe make a book using it?

Alright today you'll be meeting someone very......weird............I'll call him Thomas.

Oh! I forgot, will it be okay if I use one of my Oc's as your friend?
Her name is Veronica, if any of you guys know EDDIE VR MARRY ME.
Veronica is pansexual....
Maybe make her a love interest? Hue hue jk jk

But Veronica is also uses She/They pronouns! I'd like this book to be very LGBT+ friendly.

Anyways I'm rambling again.
See you later, my lovely readers! <3

-
Ren~