Chap.18: Group Time!

------------‐-------------------------------------
Ren: Yes I know where the picture from.
Brian: Finally! Back from the dead are we Ren?
Ren: ....I hope you know I love you my adopted son
Brian: Ren...If I remember correctly, you're making this while being in schoo-
Ren: shh they don't need to know that darling~
------------------•○•○♡•○•-------------------
3rd POV

"Hey L/n-San! Me and the student council were wondering if you wanted to hangout with us!" Someone called out.

When you turned around you saw a smiling Mitsuri and Obanai staring up at you.

"What kind of a greeting was that..?" You questioned lighty and quietly which they they didn't hear.

"What was that L/n-San?" Both of them said. If it wasn't plainly obvious, Mitsuri and Obanai have a crush on you! In the game you had remembered that the only reason Obanai likes you was cause you showed nothing to kindness to Mitsuri.

But you haven't been talking to them recently, now you wonder why does Obanai sound so worried about you?

"I guess I could go.." You said in a sad way, first off you were sad since you watched Banana Fish last night.

You couldn't stop crying and you fell asleep like that.

"A-Ah you don't have to if you don't want too!" Mitsuri said. "No no it's fine..it can help me get rid of this grief I'm feeling".

"Grief?" Obanai said.
"Yeah I watched something sad...but I don't wanna talk nor do I wanna remember about it.."

'You're usually so outgoing or have a smirk plastered on that p-pretty face of yours..' Obanai and Mitsuri thought.

"Anyways it's after-school right? I hoped you told everybody about it. Plus meet me in the front gate so we could head somewhere..okay?"

"Y-Yeah! I hope you get along with everyone! Specially Sanemi" Mitsuri said not realizing you might not know who that is.

"You mean the guy that looks like a wolf?" You said. "Oh no! I thought you might've met him already! I'm sorry" Mitsuri apologized.

"No worries!" You said smiling.

"Will be waiting for you L/n-San!" They both walk away.

"Ahh! L/n-San was so cute! I couldn't stop blushing!"

"Y-Yeah they were pretty attractive.."
"I'm glad you agree Obanai!"
_________________________________

Your POV

'Hmm today I heard a new announcement is being said.'

As the whole school was walking to the  gymnasium for some annoying announcement, the student council and wait....who are those two?

Muzan Kubitsuji and Kaguya Ubuyashiki...?

'What the hell are they doing here?'

"Good morning my lovely students!" Mira Adaura (your principle) said.

"I have sad news everyone...Me and my wife are moving to a different country.." Mira Adaura said sadly

"But...! You will have a new Principal and vice principal!" She quickly change her attitude.

"I would like everyone to meet your new principal.. Ubuyashiki Kaguya! And for you're vice principal is Kubitsuji Muzan!" She introduced the two.

'Well shit'

After the announcements were finished, I couldn't help but hear the rumors about the Principal...

"I heard Mrs.Adaura was a man but in the 90's he changed to a she, it's disgusting" Someone whispered. >:(