Chap.48: Bro is huge 💀

--------------------------------
I think you could all tell who this story is about just from the title alone
Uh, anyway......
-------------

Y/N POV

I walked the halls of this God forsaken school. I kept thinking of ways why I hate walking around when NO ONE was around, like C'MON!

The one time I want to be surrounded by people! I FUCKING HATE THIS!

I kept walking around as I was lost in my thoughts.

"What seems to be troubling you?" Gyomei, the civics teacher, said. Patting my head in a friendly manner.

I stood there. Wait a fucking minute......how? HOW DID NOT HEAR THIS BIG ASS MAN?!

I could've sworn I would be able to at least hear it....BUT WHAT?!
I stood there, wondering what the fuck is wrong me.

"L/n. Is something wrong? You know you could talk to me." Himejima said, smiling. WHY IS HE HOT?!

"W-Well.......could the faculty.....y'know.....deal with stalkers?"

Himejime paid attention to the sound of my voice. He looked down to where he thought I was, I could tell.

Well? No shit, this dude is blind.

"Yes, we take action on students harassing students."

This.....made me happy! But....."We would need proof of it."

"Sadly...." Himejime looked away as he grabbed my hand. "Out of all my students, Y/n. You, by far, are my favorite."

"Huh?"

"Why?" I questioned, looking at this big ass man with slight curiosity. It's been months since he came here.

I wish I could talk to him more.

He seems so caring.

"You don't take bullying.....remember when those boys called you something mean? You punched them until you realized how much damage you did."

"That boy is still in the hospital, y'know."

Wait, is he talking about the boy when I gave a tour for Tamayo and Yushiro? I sweatdropped, now, I for sure know I fucked my ass to far to save it.

"You're strong, Y/n. Even if you don't think so, even if you think I'm being cheesy.......You.....are very important to me and the vice principal."

"And the principal."

"We care about you like a father would."

"I'd hate to see you hurt, Y/n. So, please promise me."

"That you would be careful."

I was about to nod when I realized that this guy can't fucking see. I felt so guilty. "Y-yeah....sure."

"Promise." He said more intently. "U....uh."

"YES! I promise." He seemed to relax at that.

"If anything is troubling you, please, come to my office on the first floor."