Chap.41: Omg fuk dis dik

--------------------------
Sorry for the late update, I had nothing to do so I'm just fucking around but y'know maybe one day..... the two of us....alone... 👉👈 how's that sound good person? Blush blush omg I'm dying n e ways ENJOY ♡

-------------------

Y/n POV

Waking up was very dramatic, Number 1: Tanjiro decided to both have a nosebleed and like fell off the bed when he noticed the both of us cuddling.

He legit DIED jk jk nah he's passed out 😭

"Tan-ji-ro?~" I said, poking his cheek.
And not his butt cheek mfs 😒 I lowkey wish I could but this mf is stilled?
STILLED?!

WTF NO I MEANT HE'S STILL ON THE FLOOR

"Ngh" I heard a groan, blacking out the thought of touching this cutie booty LMFAO WAIT HAHA.

"Tanjiro? You good bro?" I said.
"Yeah.....I'm okay....." He said, holding his head as it hurted.

"Also, Y/n.....are you really gonna act like you did nothing? I mean....I liked it but I want to know you more before, maybe we could be something more...b-But! That's only if you'll want to cause I know I do..." Tanjiro said blushing while sitting on the floor holding his legs.

(And before you pointed it out, no they did not have seggs....it was the kiss loves)

"Hm...I see...I hope to know you too Tanjiro! I see what you mean when you said 'be something more' like lovers? Right? Is that something you want? Oh my! Tanjiro how lewd of you!" I said chucking.

"I understand how you feel Tanjiro! I'm sorry I kissed you when you wanted to save if for someone you love right?" I said. Tanjiro looks up and shakes his head.

"Not...I mean....you don't have to worry about it with someone I love, cause I already...NEVERMIND!" He said blushing heavily.

'What else was he going to say?' I thought.

"A-Anyways....let's go to my home and pickup Nezuko! Ever since she met you, she'll tell me how nervous she is of the thought of texting you, like just a chat with you and her in it!" He said, as if he saved himself from embarrassment.

'Damn I really wanted to know what the rest of his sentence is' I thought.

"Tanjiro, do you wanna borrow some clothes to go out in? I have some more that do really fit me" I asked.

"S-Sure! As long as it's something not uncomfortable I don't mind!"

(Did you see yourself good girl, boy, person, it?)

"Alright here, a plain black shirt and some black pants!" I said giving Tanjiro the clothes.

"This isn't plain tho? I actually like the style Y/n!" He said, smiling.