Chap.45: Bro red as shi-

------‐---------------------
Forgot to post, I love all of you for being so patient with me! Happy early birthday my dear Brian!
He has been this books mascot for a whole year! I hope you all wish him a happy birthday.
It's almost Halloween, I will post a special for my favorite holiday of all time. I hope you all look forward to it!
------------------

Y/N POV

Heading towards a store is fun and all but like why is Zenitsu here? I just some dude walk across with vibrant yellow hair. What's worse is my mama is here with me.

"Wha? Y-Y/n?!" Zenitsu squawked.
"What are you doing he*voice crack*re?"

"I'm here with my mom for groceries, then I see you. How are you Zen?" I said calmly.

"....that's a cute nickname" he says quietly.

"OH MY GOD Y/N IS THAT YOUR NEW LOVER?!" My mom says excitedly. She walks up to him and plays with his hair. She then hugs him, very tightly.

"U-uhm..... Mrs. L/n.....I c-can't breathe" Zenitsu says, out of breath.
"Ma, please let go of him" I say tired.

"But look! My child, he's adorable and he seemed so excited to see you" She says still holding onto him.

"I! UhAaa hmmm......" Zenitsu says. Embarrassed by my mom words.

She let's go of him, while Zenitsu drops to the floor covering his red face.

"I-It's not like that at all! Ma'am!! You've got it all wrong!!" He says, practically yelling at a grocery store.

"Zenitsu, don't lie. C'mon man...wanna visit my home? And have some dinner? Maybe just chill together?" I say. Crouching to his level, a smirk props up as I look him with flirty eyes.

He stares at me, for about 40 seconds. His eyes grow wide, and he seemly puts his hand to cover his mouth. He couldn't answer, I knew that he couldn't. My smirk turned into a grin when I realized the amount of control I have over him.

But that's the thing. Why is he letting me take control? Why isn't he stopping me?
That I have no clue of.
He nods, noticing that his mouth was making no noise other than a small whimper.

I stand up, putting my hand out in front of him, to help him up. He grabs my hand with his shaky hand, and props himself up.

"Let's go!" I say excitedly.
"Y/N I NEED TO PAY FOR ALL OF THIS SHIT" My mom says. Holding a carrier for the grocery we conveniently finished with after seeing Zenitsu.

Zenitsu POV

Their hand.
So warm, the noise they make is both flirty and yet, calm, kind.
The whole time we waited for Y/n mother to finish packing the groceries, Y/n held my hand in a gentle yet with a tight grip.

WHY AM I LIKING THIS SO MUCH???!?!??
THE WAY THEY ARE 6FT AND COULD LITERALLY CARRY ME LIKE A BRIDE. (182.88cm)

WHY DO I LIKE IT SO MUCH? IT FEELS GOOD BUT IT'S HUMILATING!!
Out of peripheral, I see Y/n staring at me.
I look at them in the eyes while they look at my eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful, Zen" They said, with a gentle yet charming smile.
My eyes good wide, but they didn't stop there.

"It's like looking into a beautiful forest" They added on.
"B-But my eyes are brown.." I said, looking away. Embarrassed.

"That doesn't matter, they're still gorgeous" They said, looking away from me and now looking at their mother.

Their mom walks up with a smile, "Let's go you two"

"Uhaaa....You don't mind me coming Ma'am?" I said, nervous.

"No, not really. It's fun to see Y/n be happy even if I would rather see them together with someone" She said looking at me.

Together with someone....someone? A bit of jealousy filled my mind, remembering the time Tanjiro slept over.

WHAT IF THEY KISSED?!?! WHAT IF THEY HAD SE-

An arm grabs my shoulder, holding me close by the height difference I knew who this was. Their mother is an average height but their child is taller than them.

That's.......OMG OMG WAIT THEY ARE PULLING ME CLOSE THEM!?!??!!

I could feel my back near their body and it's making me flushed.

I hear a whisper, I know it's them. I heard what they said even if it was barely auditable.

"....penis..."

What in the absolute fuck did they just say?

----------------------------
What the f*ck
Just happened?!
---------------

• Zenitsu believes the reason he couldn't speak cause he was caught off guard.

• Y/n feels very powerful after controlling Zenitsu.

• Zenitsu is questioning himself.

• Y/n's mother is confused of the relationship Y/n has with their friends.

• Brian's birthday is on October 31st.

Love you all!

(He needs some love fr fr) I'm sorry this is short, I'll make it longer with the next upcoming chapter!

I'm sorry this is short, I'll make it longer with the next upcoming chapter!