Chap.34: U ok?

---------------------
Ren: I AM NOT NERVOUS
Brian: please respectfully Father, shut up.
Ren: i-

---------------------

Y/n POV

I felt something pressed against my leg...I open my eyes to see Giyu's back.

What was between us you may ask? Cheesecake.....HE WAS TOO STUBBORN TO LEAVE THE APARTMENT.
I hear a soft groan.
Eh? Giyu?

"G-Giyu? Are you awake, and are you alright?" I said, getting a soft hum would be a nice answer but it was want came out.

It was a moan.....it sounded pretty....I don't know the right word for it-

Weird? No.
Agitated? No.
Desperation? Maybe.

Then he quickly fixes his answer with a stutter.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know t-that you were awake already Y/n!" He said.
The question was starting to eat my brain.
What was going through his head to cause him to make a sound like that?

"Giyu....I have a question" I said.
He turned his head to look at me, I noticed his faces is slightly red and he has tears dripping down his face.

"Y-Yes? Y/n?" He said, shyly.

"What were you thinking about?" I said. I looked at his face for any answers, his eyes go wide and his face is red as Kyojuro highlights.

"Y-Y/N! I'M SORRY BUT DO YOU WANT FOR ME TO BE HONEST?" He said in a loud tone as if I was speaking to Kyojuro.

"I mean, I'm not saying you have to be.. you could just tell me about it-" I said. I necessarily didn't want him to be honest, that was something he want to do then sureeeee.

"....I had some...type.....of um...s-s..SEXUAL DREAM ABOUT SOMEONE!" He shouted then covered his face out of pure embarrassment.

Oh so he had a wet dream about-
WHO?! 😲

"You know it's okay to say that to me, I mean we are best friends right?" I said, all I want right now is too move on from drama. I'm sure alot of people would agree with me.

"I guess it's fine...." He said quietly, moving his fingers out of his eyes to look at me.
I smile at him. Then he puts his fingers back on his eyes.

"So Giyu who'd you dream about?" I said nonchalantly, his eyes are closed while his face is more red than Kyojuro highlights.

"I WILL NOT SAY MORE! I FELT LIKE I SAID ENOUGH!" He said loudly.

Now I'm curious but I won't nag him to tell me, that make me look like a pushover and I don't need that right now!

"Anyways, Giyu you might need to fix your little 'problem' right now" I said pointing down the blanket, which had a tent in it.

His face shown signs that he was surprised and quickly stumbled to go take a shower I guess.
"I-I-I'm sorry! That must've made you uncomfortable! I didn't mean to make you feel that way!" He said behind the door.

"It didn't, I mean I have thoughts like that to, who doesn't?" I said calmly.
I guess that response made him ease up a bit.

*Ding!* hm?

Sperm Orgin 🥸:
Y/n? Are you okay? I hope you are. Me and your mother are worried about you, even s/n is curious of where you've been.

Deku Tree 🌳:
Hey dad, um, well....I kinda had a sleepover with a friend to help calm the 3 of you's.