1

^what she looked like when she met him.

"Miss Aera, it's almost time for you to go to school"

"Hng, Ok thank you.." I said as I woke up.

I got up from bed walked to the bathroom connected to my room. I looked in the mirror and see my pure silver eyes. Honestly, I look great with it.

I look at my wrist, six full small dots. The indication of what gender and number of soulmates you have. If it's just an outline of the circle, it's female. If it's a full small dot, it's male.

A soulmate here means they are your destined partner, your future love..bullshxt!

I've already decided not to waste my time on my mean mates. My gorgeous, smart and sexy self can't take it!

-4 years ago-

"Aera, you have a shooting at xxx later right?" My bestfriend Charmine asked

"Yup, I'm quite excited since I'm portraying as a dead girl."

"Woah, will you be using special effects makeup then? Don't you hate makeup? Haha" Lorelei, my other bestfriend giggled.

"I will, but at least it's for a purpose"

*bell rings*

"See you tomorrow, Aera. Wish you luck!" They waved as we separated.

I walked down to the university. The University I go to has a Junior Department.

I see my manager and his car. We drove to the site. We were filming at night. I go out of my dressing room fully clothed. I certainly look ugly and scary.

Everyone was busy and since it wasn't my scene yet, I went for a breather. I didn't walk far, just to the bench in the front.

I took out my phone and checked what time it was, 8:30 pm.

I hear a car pulling up. When I didn't hear it leave, I looked up.

A black Mercedes Benz. The windows are heavily tinted. It rolled down slightly, his green eyes suddenly glowed blue.

I removed my contacts earlier so my eyes turning blue as well were very visible. I was ecstatic, my soulmate!

I literally just took one step and the car drove off.

Weird, I thought.

"Rene! It's almost your shot." My manager called me.

"Coming!"

I got home that night and my family was happy for me.

When I woke up, I washed my face just to see my eyes pure silver. If I was just rejected by one, it would have been green with a little silver but no, pure. silver.