12 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

I was still taken aback by my new profound discovery

I was still taken aback by my new profound discovery. Yeah, no wonder they don't like me. I'm not even their type.

I don't have anything hanging below me aside from pubes. That I shave of course, but sometimes I would like to grow it out... To much information!

Wait, does that mean that they're gay right? The bugatti they're riding on is hella expensive too, means that they're probably famous and freaking rich. If so then Mr. Crxppybum's mates should be on the news but they're not.

They're all guys and I know since they are my mates too, that could only mean one thing...

They are too shy to tell the world that they are gay!

I looked at Mr. Crxppybum,

Sir even if I have feelings for you and though you rejected me for another, ITS FINE!

They're your mates! The world will accept it! Don't be shy!!

I gave him a thumbs up and ran towards the upcoming car, that was my driver don't worry

I hopped in and clenched my fists in joy. I don't have to worry about my mates anymore! In no way will they ever like me!

Back then I thought maybe there's a chance that they'd like me somehow but NO MORE DELUSIONS!

Goal for the year, LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO A HUNK! I WAS SAVING IT FOR THEM BUT NOT ANYMORE FELLAS!

My first boyfriend was Lykos and he's totally not it. He's kind of weird too during the time when we were in a relationship...meh ╮(─▽─)╭

I'm a free woman!! Hurrah!!

The very next day, I told my three best friends. They know that Mr. Crxppybum is my soulmate, I only told them that my mates rejected me. for another gender and I'm fine with it, well for the most part that is.

They were understanding though but I highly doubt they'd like them. I though can't really blame them, my mates, for it since they didn't really chose to be my soulmate.

But neither did I ・ᴗ・

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. When it was finally Mr. Crxppybum's class and like usual he asks me questions and I help him afterclass.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, you had to see that, it wasn't professional of me."

"Mr. Crxppybum, its fine. Don't worry I'll keep it a secret!" I patted him on the back and winked.

Did I feel the connection? Yep. Did I reacted? Nope.

I continued on doing what I was there for but he was still staring at me. I looked back at him and waved the papers.

"Mr. Crxppybum, I know I'm gorgeous and all but the papers are not gonna check themselves."

He snapped out of it and coughed..We continued on until we were done. I got out of the faculty first when I saw Archer waiting for me.

"Arc?"

"Aera, I'm going to bring you back home. Auntie asked me to come over for dinner."

"Oh, that's great then!"

I grabbed his arm and we walked to the parking lot together.

"Be wary of the paparazzi, Ms. Whitfield. Wrapping your arm over his is a bad idea, you might get caught." I could feel his body heat right behind me so I let go immediately.

Ook then..

When I glanced at him he looked me in the eye with a dangerous glint. It was only for a moment so I thought that maybe I was just imagining things again.

The car finally arrived so we drove back to my place.

When I got home my manager, Seth called me.

"René?"

"What's up Sir Seth?"

"You have a shooting in two weeks for the food show and the photoshoot for Tokyo Magazine. Can't take this heat, is about eating spicy chicken wings while they ask you questions, you're their guest for their episode that day."

"Hmm..Ok then, do you want to talk to Hana?" I smirked

"*cough* *cough* uhm..yes please, thank you." See that's the kind of mate I want. Anyways the two of them are so cute~

"Hana!" I called out.

"Unnie?" She walked in and I pointed to my phone. She happily took it and I didn't get my phone back until two hours later.

I looked through my closet to see if I had any dress I would want to wear on the Birthday Party. I have many unworn dresses in my closet so I don't need to buy a new one.

The theme of the party is white so I think I got my dress.

To be Continued . . .

Happy Birthday! pati_narin_Linggo