64

-Third Person's POV-

"Finally there is a proper connection again~" Charm chimed as she laid down on the bench, holding her phone.

"..What is she doing?" Aera asked, pointing at Charm while she typed away.

"Oh, she's boyfriend hunting. She thinks she can find a man who will meet her high standards. Bless her and I hope she does find that rare species." Lorelei answered. 

We were sitting at a table not too far away from the pool when her cup accidentally fell due to the rocking of the ship. She glared at the cup and sighed.

"I'm sorry." she apologized to the crew member as he had to clean it up.

Charm stopped and stared at her for while now and when Lorelei noticed it, she avoided eye contact and even went and jumped in the indoor swimming pool.

"Don't stay in for too long, practice starts in an hour," Archer told her.

He closed the sunscreen bottle he just used to rub on her back and brought out the towel so when she comes out, she could quickly wrap herself in a towel.

"There isn't even sunlight shining in? Why use sunscreen?" Charm raised her eyebrow.

"UV rays~" Lorelei chimed and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"By the way, those actors are leaving tomorrow aren't they?" Charm asked.

"Mhm, they will be leaving on a helicopter as well. Fancy people." Archer whistled.

"I noticed your bodyguards are different today, why?" Archer asked Aera.

"Oh, they are in a shift so for the rest of the trip Sir Jerome and Sir Wallace will be guarding me." 

"I don't like them." Charm blurted out,

"That's random." Lorelei quizzed.

"Can you tell us why?" Aera tilted her head in confusion.

"I don't know..I just don't like them." She glared at the two men at the far back who failed to notice her sharp stare.

"Free Cocktail, ma'am? " A waitress offered to Aera.

"Oh, thank you." She smiled and took one.

The waitress then offered some to the rest of them and they went with their day.

. .

-Six days after Aera left-

*ping*

Soren finally received a notification regarding his request for the records of Meredith Hendrix and her cremation process.

Upon reading the file, he stood up abruptly and started pacing around the room with his hands on his head. His eyes shook, and stress started building up inside him but he decided to print the file and leave.

Back to the mansion. Now.

He sent a message on their group chat. When he returned, he prompted the screen and dialed to call his siblings and even Hwan and Hyun.