63

"...This would have been fun if our professors weren't here." Charm sighed loudly.

"Aw, come on~ At least we have Cole Martin, Reed Davis, and Kassandra Peters here to give their speech..as well as twiddle dee and twiddle dumb." Lorey smiled.

Archer suppressed a laugh, I love that she calls Maro and Lykos twiddle dee and twiddle dumb.

"But they are going to leave by helicopter around the eleventh day I think? maybe twelve?" I thought.

"Oh, why?" Archer asked.

"..You obviously didn't listen to what they said in their speech. *sigh* They still have a shooting elsewhere so they needed to leave by then." Lorey explained.

We are on the cruise for five days now, and everything has been entirely uneventful. Wake up, wash up, eat, practice graduation routine, eat again, chill, hang out with friends, wash up again, sleep. After that, repeat the cycle again.

Only if you ignore the fact that the waves were pretty harsh. Whenever we ate, the plates and everything on the table would move and we would have to hold it down. Though there were moments when things would calm down.

This has got to be the worst Cruise ride I've ever been to.

There isn't any good reception here so we could only use the free wifi. At first, we had a perfect signal but then yesterday there seemed to be some malfunction but luckily they provided us the free wifi.

"This taste really good~" I hummed in delight. I was drinking a mocktail that they served and it was absolutely delicious.

"Can I taste?" Charm asked.

I don't know why she would even bother asking when she was already drinking it. The ship rocked a bit so it went to her face but she didn't particularly care.

"Pfft- It tastes good doesn't it?" I giggled. 

She couldn't respond as she was busy drinking it all. Her legs were swishing from left and right which meant she really liked the drink.

" *soft burp* E-Ehem..Sorry about that..I'll buy you another one." She blushed in embarrassment.

We laughed at her and we continued swimming in the pool. Pretty sure we would need to get out soon though, things might suddenly turn rough.

"You know, this cruise ferry or whatever you call it is really nice for the most part. Though the slight rust on the bow visor did catch my eye." Lorelei mentioned.

"True, as this was Miss Samantha's baby I would think that it was in its most pristine condition but I won't judge. It's still a beauty nonetheless." Charm said.

. . . 

It was day nine and they finally gave us our academic gowns! I felt so happy holding it in my hands..I am really going to graduate. After skipping many classes to focus on my job, after soo many late nights, and after many tutor lessons with my soulmates, I'm finally going to graduate!

I must say, they helped me a lot. Especially in math subjects, I hate that wretched subject.

"How do I look~?" Lorey walked out of her comfort room and showed us in the gown.

" Getting ready for church-esque." Charms smiled. 

Lorey pouted and faced Archer," You look absolutely amazing, babe. I'm falling in love all over again." He smiled full-heartedly at her.

Charm and I placed on our best-disgusted faces and scooted away from the love birds.

"Justice for single people." She protested.