8

I was done with my part in the set for now

I was done with my part in the set for now. I have to go back there in 2 months. I'm the sister of the protagonist that went abroad.

I just came back and I have to go to school..just great!

I see Mr. Crxppybum in the first period. He keeps on glancing my way and I'd just ignore him. He's getting on my nerves at times since he'd ask a hard question in the end and he knows I'm the only one who was going to answer it.

It was finally last period and the bell rung,

"Ok class dismissed."

I got up and packed my bags. I was about to go out of the room when he called me.

"Ms. Whitfield please stay behind and assist me."

Assist you?? Um sir you're asking the wrong person for that, I ain't got no muscles to work with here.

"Yes sir Laurier?"

"Help me carry these books to the faculty and organize them."

But isn't that the student representative aka president supposed to do that??

I looked at the president and she was busy doing another task given to her.

I sighed and carried(?) the paperwork to the faculty. No one else was there, I sat down and started to staple each and organize.

When I was just about done, he adds more. I looked at him and he just doesn't meet my eyes.

This annoying b-

*sigh*

I grabbed it and stapled each of them. I organized them by alphabetical order and by class. While I was doing so I looked at their answers. I could tell that some were wrong and others were right.

When I was done, I looked at him again and stared at what he was doing. I saw him corrected an answer that I didn't agree with.

"Sir Laurier, isn't that supposed to be wrong?"

"What?" He looked at me witb his eyebrows furrowed. I explained my reasoning and he just stared at me.

"T-that does make sense.."

"Doesn't it? I'm a genius hehe~" I grinned.

He just letted out a sigh that practically meant he was so done with me hahaha.

"That you are.."

I didn't like how he moved so slow so I took one paper that he already checked and another that wasn't and started checking them. Surprisingly he doesn't stop me. When I was done I'd just leave it for him to sign it.

I have fast working hands so I got the job done quicker than he did. Seriously, such a slow poke.

I saw my own paper and started to check it. Fufu~ I'm such a genius. I only had one mistake out of 150 items.

I passed it to him all smug and proud. He looked at me and I just gave him a toothy smile.

He checked the paper and corrected the x mark into a check

He checked the paper and corrected the x mark into a check. Oh so I have a full score? Hihi

I grinned and went back to checking. When I was done I stretched my hands. How could teachers do this. Since I was done, I got up.

"I believe that I'm finished Sir Laurier, I will leave now. Goodbye~" I hurridely said and walked away so that he couldn't ask me to do anything anymore.

Back at home, I laid on top of my bed. I looked at the ceiling and slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

To be Continued . . .