9

"Ms

"Ms.Whitfield please stay afterclass."

Mother trucker has veen pushing my buttons for two whole months! Its been decided that even if the pregnant professor comes back, he will officially be our Business teacher.

He has been ordering me to help him every afternoon afterclass. The best thing that I'm glad for is that I never made any physical contact with him.

If I did, he would find out that we're soulmates and I don't need for him to know that.

"There's so many students that want you to call them to help you, why always meee" I complained as I stapled papers together.

"Because you don't want to" He adjusted his glasses as he looked at me.

He's definitely God's favorite

He's definitely God's favorite. Why does he look so freaking handsome?!
I swear its so unfair..

"Whatever you say, Mr. Crxppybum"

Yup, I call him that now, does he get me in trouble for it..Nope

He sighs and I giggle.

Can't do anything can ya! Mwahahaha

He started nodding off, he seems to be quite drained lately. I took the files he had in his desk and organized them for him. I really have feelings for him, to my defense its uncontrollable! I can feel our connection but he doesn't.

I really should buy a different kind of contacts where both can't feel the connection.

I finished checking and organizing the papers. His glasses are falling off of his face so I carefully removed it.

I got irritated at how handsome he is so I took my red lipstick and drew all over his face. I even gave him my signature. He should feel honoured

I took his phone and slided it for the camera. Even if his phone is locked, his camera is accessible!

Mwahahahaha!!

I took a selfie with him in the back, smiling from ear to ear

I went to my locker where I kept an emergency large shawl. Why? an experience I had from acting.