5

"Rene? No, you don't have anything scheduled today"

Ah..there goes my hopes and dreams, I got inside the car and the driver drove me to University.

My class for today starts immediately so I went straight to the classroom. How come Mr. Crxppybum is my teacher in Business as well? Ugh...

The lessons passed by fast and he started to ask questions.

"Final question, suppose you complete a job on schedule, raise an invoice, and receive payment after a month. In the meanwhile, you must cover all of your business-related expenses, including infrastructure costs, personnel salaries, and personal expenses. And if you don't get paid at all, only a miracle will save you.

No one was raising their hands, I wanted to eat so I raised mine.

"Yes Ms. Whitfield?"

"Maintaining financial flow requires careful planning and budgeting. Requesting a down payment everytime you receive an order is one strategy to enhance cash flow.

That way, you'll be able to cover your bills while also setting aside some earnings. Another strategy to boost cash flow is to request speedier invoice payments from your clients.

Instead of waiting 30 days, you might urge your clients to pay your invoice in 15 days. You'll have more time if the client is late with their payment.

The third option is more unusual, and it is entirely dependent on your relationship with your own vendors. You'll have enough time to receive your money and clear your vendors' invoices if you can persuade them to invoice you after 45, 60, or 90 days."

He just stared at me. The room was quite as if there were no students inside.

"Am I wrong, Sir?"

"..No, you're correct. Class dismissed."

Thank God! I can't wait to eat at Burger King. I've been wanting to eat a whopper for a while now.

I quickly got out of the school and called an uber. It didn't take long for it to arrive and I headed to Burger King.

Yes, I was still wearing my uniform. People were looking at me and I bought a whopper with a side of pepsi and fries. There were people who were asking for photos with me so I did.

I walked out and waited for the uber to come. My lunch break was one and a half hour so plenty of time to eat there. A little girl poked my leg so I looked down.

She was holding an expensive poster of me but she was wearing bad clothes. How could she have bought this? Isn't this really expensive?

"Miss can I have an autograph?"

"Awe sure" I signed the poster.

"Here take this, don't buy anymore expensive items like this ok? Buy yourself some food instead. If you use this card you can always get food here." I told her as I gave her a card that gives food daily to people in need and clothes as well.

"Thank you miss!" She then ran off.

Funny that she didn't know my name, Rene..was she really a fan? Eh I don't need to think to much of it.

The uber arrived and I got in and went to school.

I sat down in an outdoor eating area.

I took my whopper out, fixed my pepsi and laid my fries. I stuck some fries inside the burger and took a big juicy bite out of it.

Ahh heaven~

Nothing tastes better than junk food

( ˘~˘) nyom nyom nyom..sluuurrrppp

To be Continued

To be Continued . . .

Upload Schedule: Once a week