52

TW: Sexual Abuse.

A month passed and they were experiencing neglect and so, it happened. "Children..I'm so sorry that this happened..Revere's aunt will be taking care of you all while we take care of everything. I'm so sorry but don't worry, you will all be there together. Ok?" Maro's mother cooed and some of them nodded their head.

"I have an aunt?" Revere questioned.

"Yes you do." She patted his head.

"Who is she?" He asked once more.

"...Meredith Hendrix"

.

.

" Ok children, we will be going to a faraway paradise where all of you can do whatever you want! Worry-free and you get to get anything you desire!" Meredith cheered happily.

" Reawwy?" (Really) Madeline stared at Meredith with glistening and hopeful eyes.

"Really." She smiled and poked her nose.

"Alright, I have all your luggage. Gather inside the car everyone! We're going to Australia!" She clapped her hands and though hesitant, they got in the car and she drove off. They successfully reached the Airport without any problems and landed safely.

Hours passed and they were tired from the whole trip, it took Meredith an eleven-hour drive from the airportjust to get to where she wanted. The younger children complained about how long the trip was but was tamed when given the food they wanted.

When they finally arrived, the place was nothing like how Meredith described it during the car ride. It was desolate with nothing but trees around them. The large house seemed abandoned and run down. No neighbors to go to, no help to get when needed. Far far away from civilization.

So far that it'd take two hours and thirty minutes just to get food. 

"Is..this where we are going to live?" Vesna questioned while raising a brow.

"Yes, now bring your things in," Meredith said in a cold voice, no longer masking her true intentions.

"Seriously? You are going to make us live in a place that looks like is on a verge of collapsing and practically is in the wilderness????" Vera complained.

A large smack was heard as Meredith backhanded Vera across her right cheek. It was strong enough for her to be able to sit down and hold her cheek.

"D-did you just smack my sister?!" Viktor fumed and attempted to pounce at Meredith when she pulled out a gun. They all tensed and stopped moving, Vera had to pull Viktor back and block him behind her back.

"W-W-Why do you have a g-gun?" Devereux stuttered while pointing at the gun she was holding.

"Oh, this? *laughs* Just a way to prevent you brats from acting up. Now, do as I said and bring your shit in." She smirked and walked inside the house.

"And before you think of running away, remember that there are wild animals here that would kill you before you can even find help." She said before continuing.

Viktor clenched his jaw as he wasn't able to defend his sister. He could only go to her and see her biting down the pain. Her cheek was turning purple as a bruise was forming, there was a slight cut on it as well which she just wiped the blood away.

"Don't worry about me, ok? Please, just listen to what she wants. We have our phones so let's call 911 when she isn't looking." Vera patted Viktor's head and assured him.