60

"How was the meeting?" Calixto asked.

"It was great! The collaboration is for the upcoming Flora Universe Pageants. There will be five big named companies that are included in the collaboration. We have talked about when and the venue, so it was a success." I rambled.

I continued by explaining on what we were going to do and our plans.

"That's nice~" Alicai smiled, sincerely.

"Have you two eaten yet?" Soren asked.

"Oh, we haven't." I realized.

"Do you want to eat ramen with us?"

I almost choked when Calixto suggested that but then all of a sudden I caught the scent of pure deliciousness.

Revere and Viktor came out of the kitchen with steaming hot soup, I took a closer look to see it was ramen.

"When did you learn how to make this?" I asked them, amused.

They shrugged and when I went to taste it they seemed very proud of my reaction.

"It tastes soo good!" My eyes widened as I continue to eat it.

We were chatting as we ate and I didn't know that they didn't know the meaning of Do you want to eat ramyeon with me.

"Guess then," I smirked.

"...Is it really not just eat ramen with each other?" Viktor questioned.

"Nope."

"Do you want to go out with me?" Revere answered.

"Close but no."

They all had complicated expressions on their faces as they tried to guess the meaning.

"Pfft- Do you guys give up?" and they nodded their heads in defeat.

"Similar to Netflix and Chill, it means, do you want to sleep with me." I laughed.

It looked like I just added a bunch of pink blush all over their faces by how flustered they were.

"Uh- I- err...I didn't- I swear I didn't mean-" Calixto stuttered., failing to explain whatever he was trying to say.

"No worries, I know what you meant." I patted his head and smiled.

"I heard from grandmother earlier that you all visited her." Devereux raised.

He calls my halmeoni, grandmother.

"We did, since Soren already met her we didn't want to seem rude to not introduce ourselves. And we knew you were going to visit her today as well." Alicai said.

Wait..I didn't know this?

"You guys did?"

"Mmn, she was much nicer than how we first met her. She said that it was because she didn't want other businessmen to look down on her so that was the image she projected whenever she was working." Revere explained.

"Well she was an actress herself so I can see how she pulled it off." I hummed.

"She was??" Viktor mused.

"Yup, for 12 years, she retired to be an entrepreneur then later opened her own brands."

They were in awe of my grandmother to the point it made me giggle. She truly is the amazing woman that I aspire to be.

"Which reminds me since you all met my side of the family..when...could I meet yours?" I shyly asked.

I was nervous to ask this because I didn't know if they'd be comfortable letting me meet their parents and their siblings.