33

Cast:

Cast:

Matias Fernandez-Vaughn Serrano

Axel Granger-Dylan Presley

Tiffany Choi-Rene Esme

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I kept my head down, and stayed as far back as I'm allowed to. I'm part of the main cast which is why I didn't get to far.

The head production staff went in front and introduced them.

"As you all may know our director, Mr. Hendrix and co-director Mr. Jones. The owner of Legacy Resort Hotel, Mr. De La Fontaine is also here with us. Please give a round of applause."  

Everyone clapped. I know Mr. De La Fontaine owned a lot of luxury hotels, but I didn't expect even this one! Later on Sir Seth excused himself to go to talk to Mr. De La Fontaine.

"We shall begin." Mr. Hendrix stated and everyone scattered. 

I greeted Mr. Serrano and Mr. Presley before going to the side of the pool. I still kept my head down, not daring to look up until the director says action.

The dresser was beside me and took the robe away. Now I'm only wearing the bikini, I closed my eyes and reviewed the script on my head.

"Miss Esme, are you ready?" Mr. Hendrix asked in a strict voice, I nodded my head and got in the pool.

The camera was also there underneath. I was on the middle waiting for the signal to go underneath and start swimming.

"And...Action!"

...

*vibration*

'Ugh, a call again? just when I got a break.'  

I moved my body upwards towards the surface. My hair damp, slicked backwards. Water dripping from my chest to my cleavage and to the sides of my body. The annoying stares of busybody men around me. 

I walked towards my bench and wiped my hands dry. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Tiffany! My girl! Ross is calling us over for an emergency meeting." Matias said in his usual annoyingly cheery voice.

"One, I'm not your girl, Two, got it I'm on my way."  I hanged up and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my head, wore a bath robe and my heels then rushed to my car and drove off.

- -

"I'm here." I huffed and slumped on the couch.

"There's a change of clothes inside the closet over there." Axel said as he pointed at the back.

Then the door opened and Meghan, Ross's assistant came in. She pressed on a button and then suddenly virtual hologram of Ross greeted us.

"Good to see the terrific trio here." Ross mused,

"Nice to see you too, Ross." I smiled.

"Sup, Ross my man!" Matias waved.

"Good afternoon Sir Ross." Axel greeted.

"The reason why I called you three here is because, The Freugursen Incorporation's President contacted us for help. They were developing a new nuclear weapon but instead it somehow developed into a highly radioactive nuclear bomb. The bomb is safely secured but the blueprint and all the data and details relating on the bomb has been stolen. Luckily, it was all slated on a non-duplicatable piece that even taking a picture of those files won't work. The employee in question is Bernard Benson" The footage of Bernard carrying a leather suitcase out of the company showed on the screen.

"We would have been able to locate Bernard if it weren't for him disappearing after this black car with no plate passed by. There was a trace of him at Greenhills Country Club, I need you three to find Bernard and retrieve all those data." He said a few more words before dismissing us.

"Let's go. Get what you guys need to be done and let's meet in the back in fifteen minutes." Axel stated and we all got up.

I went to the closet and took out a short light pink tennis skirt and a tight fitting sleeveless polo shirt and tucked it in the skirt. I wore white gloves and white shoes. Then I wore a blonde wig and styled it with a headband. The piece of resistance an useless sweater draped and tied over my shoulder. I heard a knock on the door so I faced their direction.

"How do I look?" I ask the two of them.

"A snobby rich country club member." They said in unison with a thumbs up.

"Perfect. also the both of you look like boring old men from the country club." I grinned.

"Let's go?" Matias asked.

"The guns?" Axel inquired.

"Inside Brenda, as well as our other necessities." I replied. By other I meant stun guns, pepper spray, tear gas, rope, mirror, knives, change of clothes, etc.

(A/n: Brenda is the name of car they always use.)

*Beep Beep*

I hopped in the back seat and applied light pink lipstick. 

*Abrupt Stop*

"God Axel, watch it." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice look" He smirked and Matias laughed, I looked at the mirror and the lipstick overlined too much on my lips.

"Oh the two of you are so gonna get it when we're done." I said as I wiped it off.

"We'll be waiting, grumpy tigress." Matias snarked.

"One." I glared

"Oh! the weather is so nice today!" He changed the topic and looked up.

"Pfft-" Axel held in a laugh.

"Stupid." I playfully rolled my eyes.

...

"CUT" Mr. Hendrix yelled out loud.

"Good work, Miss Rene." Dylan smiled.

"As well to the two of you." I replied back with an equal smile.

I lifted my head from the ground and I shouldn't have done that. 

*glow*

Mr. De La Fontaine didn't remove his gaze from my eyes. I quickly covered them and grabbed onto Sir Seth.

"Aer-Rene? What's wrong??" He asked.

"To my dressing room! Hurryyy" I shook his shoulder I held on hope but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Seth, may I borrow Miss Rene for a moment?" I heard Mr. De La Fontaine spoke.

"Oh? Sure why not?" He shrugged and gave me to him. That Mother fuck-

"Thank you." I opened my eyes and I saw him smiling and he dragged me to, which I presume, his office.

"Please sit down, Aera." He emphasized on my name and I gulped. I'm in deep shit now.

I sat down and after a few minutes Mr. Hendrix walked in, I STUPIDLY looked at him and now their curiosity has been answered. My eyes glowed as well as his.

To be Continued . . .