FINALE

A/n: Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you have a great new years celebration cause I know I didn't 🙂

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*knock* *knock*

"Come in," I said whilst typing on my computer.

"*sigh* I knew you'd be here! Unnie, did you forget that we were going to check one of the tentative venues for your wedding today? We're already in Korea and all you do is work work work." She exasperated, rolling her eyes.

"In my defense, they were having a problem with the new formula we were planning to launch for the next season. I'm planning on making a wider spectrum of foundation shades so no one is left out and I will not fail." 

"I'm happy for you, I really am..but you are 28 and you aren't getting any younger here. I want nieces and nephews, STAT. Get your sorry virgin ass out here and let's go." 

"You are starting to sound like Eomma." I said.

Exactly, it has been 8 years since the incident.

Aside from Maro and his parents being arrested, the whole staff from the cruise ship that left were arrested. My parents, as well as my mates, did not let anyone involved get away scot-free.

Following that year, things started to lighten up and everything started to look bright. I received an award for best actress, I managed to graduate college with Latin Honors, got my black belt in taekwondo, and I connected more with my friends and family.

A few years back, Lorelei and Archer got married and they now have two beautiful children. Charmine is traveling the world and declared that she will only come back once she finds her prince charming. We still keep in touch today.

Me and my soulmates, well..even though I did admit I love them. We never made it official. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship as I haven't fully trusted them yet as well as the trauma I had with my previous one.

They accepted me as their soulmate which made my eyes turn mostly blue but a hint of silver was left as I still haven't accepted them at the time. I told them to keep our situation private that is why the media died down and people thought we were just pulling off a public stunt. 

It took nearly six years for me to even accept them, and then we made it official and I became their girlfriend but was not revealed publicly. I wanted to make a name for myself without their help and not be labeled as the wife of the top most powerful men in the world. 

At one point Viktor got into a scandal with his co-star, it didn't even pass ten minutes since the tabloid was released when he went live on Instagram to adamantly refuse the allegations and even made me show in the camera half-body so they still wouldn't see my face.

"Heather Bruce is not my girlfriend nor my soulmate. I do not know how they could come up with such stupid allegations but this woman is my girlfriend. For privacy reasons, I will not be showing her face but I love this woman with everything I have. It took years for her to finally trust me after I did something horrible to her that even I don't think would even forgive myself. I don't want some stupid fake news to ruin my relationship with her."

That day, I haven't even opened my phone when he came running into my room. The look in his eyes was soo funny that I don't think I'd ever forget it. The panic he felt was radiating out of him that I could physically feel it, I sort of felt bad but we cuddled that whole day after the live.

They proposed to me in front of my grandfather's grave. As much as weird it would sound to other people, I cried that day. If there are mommy's girls or daddy's girls, I would be a total Grandfather's girl.