20

I was just answering my homework when my door busted open

Whoever it was I wished they could've at least said, FBI OPEN UP!

"Aera!" Oh, it was just my brothers.

"Thank you so much, we finally met our mate" Hwan Oppa hugged me, he rarely ever does. He mostly just hug Hana but not me. So it's kind awkward.

I just patted his back but then Hyun Oppa hugged me instead. *sigh* They're just happy, that's nice.

"Ok ok, that's enough. I'm happy that you've found your soulmate. Be nice to her ok?! If I hear her complain about you two, someone gonna get this." I kicked right beside their head.

I'm 5 ft 5 1/2 and they are like 6 ft 1, my legs are long and flexible now. I can do a front split and a side split. I also diligently practice on the human-shaped punching bag.

"Don't worry, we'll take real good care of her." These idiots think I don't know what they mean.

"Ew! I'm not dumb to not get what you mean you dolts! Go out of my room now. Ciao~" I pushed them out of my room and closed it.

*sigh* tomorrow is another day of body ache

- One week Later -

"Come on! 15 more kicks and you're done!" Sir Kim shouted

"HA!" I yelled as I kicked harder and higher at the kicking pad he was holding.

*Hiss*

Ouch.. Dang, I have a bruise on my right forearm. Must be when I blocked Sir Kim's kicks earlier.

I freshened up and ate an avocado toast for breakfast. I dressed up and headed for school. The day passed by pretty fast.

It was finally the last class and I was expecting a substitute teacher but it was Mr. Crxppybum!

- Calixto's POV -

Since I only arrived home yesterday night, I could have skipped teaching today and rested, but I wanted to see Aera.

I know I don't deserve her attention, but I can't seem to get enough of it. Whenever I'm with her and she'd look at me with those playful eyes of hers. It's addicting, and I feel like this even without feeling the mate connection. What more if I do.

I opened the door and scanned the room. She sat in her usual seat, she looked uninterested and bored but her eyes gave her away.

 She sat in her usual seat, she looked uninterested and bored but her eyes gave her away

I missed her, I wonder if she misses me too..

(A/n: She missed insulting you, that's one. She misses the food she steals in your drawer, that's two 😀)

I asked for her routine after class. She sat down and organized the papers and prepared the stapler to staple them. I bent down a bit to grab what I bought for her while I was in Japan.

I bought her Authentic Premium Macha Green Tea and some sweet snacks I knew she'd like.

When she looked up from what she was doing she seemed confused

"Why are you holding that up for? Do you want me to wrap it up for you?" She tilted her head to the side.

"It's for you."

"For me?"

"You don't want it?"

"No No No! I'll take it." She grabbed it from my hands and peeked at the gifts I bought her. Her eyes sparkled and she gave me a small bow of gratitude.

She placed it down on top of the table. I saw her right forearm bruised. I walked my way over and grasped her wrist.

"Who did this?" I asked as I gently traced the edges of her arm.

"No one did, I got that from training." She said without a hint of a lie.

I could feel the soulmate connection now that I wasn't distracted. I cupped my cheek in her hand so that I could feel her pleasant warmth and scent.

"S-sir Laurier, what are you doing??"

"Don't you tell me you don't feel it, Aera?" I towered over her with her hand still on my cheek as I held it in place.

"I- " She fidgeted.

I moved her hand to my lips as I kissed the back of it. She blushed red and smacked my arm with her loose hand.

"You DOLT! Stop that!" she managed to wiggle free from my grasp.

"Be glad I didn't kick you! Anyways thank you for the gift...I missed you, kinda I guess. Well BYE!" Aera zoomed out of the office while grabbing her gift from me. *chuckle*

How lovely she is...

To be Continued . . .

By the way I had a hard time making this chapter since my stiff neck is killing me!

Usually I'd hurt just a little bit, but now?!

I CAN'T EVEN FACE FRONT!