34

Mr

Mr. Hendrix just swallowed hard and nodded his head. His whole body was tense and he gripped on his leather bag . 

"So you really are our mate. I-..I'm glad we weren't imagining things." He said in a forced emotionless voice. How do I know? I'm an actress and he sucks at acting.

"C-can..I go now?" I asked awkwardly. 

"Ah yes you can, thank you." He smiled.

oOok..weird, I'm off the hook?? That easily? ..What the fuck? If I knew they wouldn't make that much of a deal about if then I wouldn't have used those time consuming contacts! Sheesh~

I walked out of the office with a big smile on my face. It proves even more that they don't care! I- I AM TRULY A FREE WOMAN! 

FREEE WOMAAANNNNN!!!

"What's got you all grinning?" Sir Seth asked me.

"Oh, nothing much~" I grinned and skipped to my dressing room. 

-Third Person's POV- 

After the shooting session, it was half past eight when they finished up and called it a day. Seth drove Aera straight back to her home and made sure no one was following them to keep her safe.

When they arrived Seth bonded with his mate and stayed over for dinner. Meanwhile something else was happening in their neighbors house.

"So, he's still not here yet huh?" Calixto's eyebrow raised in question.

"Meh, he's over that director's house doing things we wouldn't do with him." Devereux shrugged as he continued to watch a past series episode where Aera was the main lead.

"Why do you think Alicai and Revere called us to come back early?" Soren asked while he removed his coat and hanged it.

"Whatever it is, it must be important. Revere wouldn't ever bother us without a reason." Viktor said with his glasses hanging on his nose as he read his script for the film he was currently shooting for the past few months, at first he turned it down but he did it for the purpose that the director was the man Maro was seeing and another couple of reasons. 

But those reasons did not include him being jealous of the director, nope, quite the opposite actually.

In that moment the door opened, Alicai and Revere waltz in. 

"We weren't hallucinating." Alicai blurted out.

"What?" Calixto scrunched his face in confusion.

"Aera." Alicai said, This immediately got all their attention.

"Mine and Revere's eyes glowed, her sun birthmark, her great grandfather that switched from birth, Maro not having the birthmark nor the connection. It all makes sense now." Alicai explained. Then Revere comes back with a brown envelope and placed it on the table at the middle.

"Aera's great grandfather, Maximo Uriah Whitfield was switched with Seamus Cane Wilson. It was not an accident. The Mr. Wilson at the time had an obsessive ex-girlfriend who was jealous of Mrs. Wilson who was his mate. The Ex-girlfriend was Aubrey Hendrix, my great great aunt." Revere griped.

"We know that the Wilson's have always been a family line that is connected with the rest of ours because every six generations, one person of each family will be each others mate. Our birthmarks are proofs. The woman will always carry a sun birthmark so when Maro came out we were all confused."

"There had never been an all male soulmates in any of the generations that had mates in our family lines. What's more was that he did not even had any birthmark. We were tricked, The Wilson's did a DNA test with Seamus and found out they weren't related, though they found out too late. The night Mrs. Wilson found out was the night she died."

"Seamus refused to reveal to our families that he wasn't part of the Wilson bloodline because then all the partnerships with the companies and all his fortune would be shared with the real Wilson. He revealed it to his wife and children and his children revealed it to their children."

"They are greedy, they ticked us because.." He couldn't continue.

"Because..M-Meredith was planned." He raved.

"Meredith was planned?!" Soren stood up in disbelief.

"Maro's parents made a deal with Meredith to abuse us. Meredith hated us because her grandmother, Aubrey vented her anger to her children and the rest followed suit. Us being the offspring's, she hated us. Their plan was to have her abuse us then they would come to our lives as our heroes who saved us from the abuse."

"Afterwards was to put Meredith in prison but then take her out when we wouldn't notice. They convinced us that they were our heroes so we would owe them and listen to everything they said." He gritted his teeth.

"Which..we did. *sigh* We were disgusted with women at the time, and they convinced us to reject Aera even when we were hesitant." Devereux slumped.

"Everything went with their plan, except that Meredith died. I can't believe they thought we really wouldn't retaliate when she tried killing one of us. It was enough abuse to us and our siblings." Calixto laughed darkly.

"Not only that, they are after our companies and Maro is well aware of everything." Revere continued.

"Not much of a surprise there." Viktor scoffed.

"...So what do we do?" Alicai questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

"We fix the problem." Revere smiled coldly

To be Continued . . .