61

"Devereux, should I take you up on your offer in taking my graduation picture?" I smiled at him and asked.

He stood shocked for a few moments before lifting me up in the air, full of glee. 

"Of course! I'd be more than happy to!" His smile could just about reach his ears by how happy he was. I laughed and hugged him back.

"When do you want to do it?" He asked.

"Hmm..maybe three days before my Graduation Trip? I still have to do a small project for my company. It'll only last for two days but I'll be working with peacock face and you know who." I expressed.

"You mean.."

"Yup, that one ." I wiggled my brows.

My grandmother was finally discharged from the hospital. Viktor always visited her as he was very curious about her days when she was an actress. He even bought some of the old movies she starred in and he was just the cutest.

"Aera! Aera! Look, in this angle, she looks so much like you! " He pointed at the paused movie where my grandmother was showing her side profile. She was much younger then.

I smiled at him by how silly he was, "You mean that I look like her? It doesn't go the other way around, dear." I giggled.

"Oh..you're right *laughs* but still, you definitely look like your grandmother." He grinned.

We welcomed my grandmother at my parent's house. We were wearing very casual clothing while she strutted in with her Balenciaga bag, Mon Amour earrings, and necklaces, Willow Brook-designed clothes, Chanel bangles, The New highest technology smartphone from Calixto, and a bunch of expensive gifts that were brought in by her bodyguards that she received from my mates.

Her sunglasses had even more impact as she was holding them expensively. It was as if she came in with a huge spotlight shining down on her with sparkles everywhere. She screamed main character energy.

"Thank you, my dears. This is such a cute party." She beamed.

After her grand entrance, we all sat down to eat. We enjoyed our meal together and I was soo happy that it seemed like she truly enjoyed my soulmate's company. Not their company but like their presence-...you get the point.

"Well, I must leave now. My Sang-hee, you need to eat more, and take care of your body well ok? I do hope my son-in-law isn't starving you or else I will not hesitate to eliminate him. Got that, Giovanni?" Her gaze was prickly and piercing and it wasn't even pointed at me.

" *cough* *cough* Of course, mother." 

"..Good." She went back to being full smiles.

"Now you lot. Hwan, Hyun..you better take care of your soulmate and if I even hear that you rejected her for no good reason, I will personally dig your graves myself. Seth, you are dating my granddaughter and are her soulmate..I expect her to be well taken care of. Lastly, my dear Aera's soulmates..I might have forgiven you due to your circumstances but break her heart one more time, I will break your spine. That is all. Aur Revoir~" She waved her handkerchief and her limousine drove off.

 She had another business deal to settle with and couldn't stay long.

"I- I swear she's sweet." I promised.

. . .

"CUT! TAKE A BREAK EVERYONE!" The Co-director announced.

We were in set, it's not like we were doing a movie but more like a short skit that would be about 12 minutes long. Me and Maro are supposed to be lovers while Lykos is my friend's boyfriend.