4

"Finally! That dreadful series has come to an end

"Finally! That dreadful series has come to an end. Ughhh" I pumped my fist in the air as I plopped down on my bed.

*ring ring ring*

I picked up my phone,

"Hello?"

"Aera! Guess who is coming to our school?!"

"Charmine? Who ?"

"Calixto Iro Laurier!"

"Oh him, what's he gonna do?"

"It was rumoured that he was asked to teach Literature Course Students!"

"Eh Why? Isn't he like part the top six wealthiest tycoons in the world? He's literally filthy rich!"

"His sister is the owner of our school. It was said that she asked him for a favour to teach the Literature students since their current professor was pregnant and no one else was good enough."

"Ooh a logical explanation, I see..and I'm supposed to care because?"

"Nope just wanted to tell you hihi"

"Ok if that is all, I need my beauty sleep, bye girl"

"Bye A~"

I turned off my phone, now for some sleep.

...

I just got out of the car and walked inside the auditorium. Its probably because they are going to introduce Mr. Laurier..

 Laurier

We all sat and waited for the other students to settle down

Our principal went up on stage and we began our monday ceremony. When all was done she began talking about the new substitue teacher.

"So he will be teaching the Literature Course, he is Mr. Calixto Iro Laurier"

A round of applause filled the auditorium. I looked into his eyes and sweet mother of pearl another fxcker who rejected me. Great. Just great.

I'm not gonna lie anymore, I love them unconditionally whoever they are. I used to yearn for them back then but I learned how to deal with it.

I appreciate and respect him because of his talent and success, but I no longer consider him to be my soulmate. I don't give a damn nor do I care. I'll treat him like how I treat strangers and build up a relationship with him like how normal people do.

He said a short speech. He doesn't seem to like talking much, I see.

I got up and went to the library after the speech was finished. My class doesn't start for another hour.

I could feel that someone was staring at me, so I turned around and saw my soulmate. He was staring at me with a blank expression on his face.

Oh..kay...weird..

It's impossible for this butthead to know that I'm his mate since the contacts are in.

so why is he staring???

Could he be the one in the black mercedes that day?!

...

Nah I don't think so.

I gave him a small smile and walked pass that motherfxcker.

I reviewed some of the lessons and the bell rung for class,
...

It was finally last period, my new most hated subject. I sat in the back corner by the window. There was a huge man in front of me.

Mr.Crxppybum aka soulmate came in. He was scanning the room and I just looked out of the window.

"Ms. Whitfield, can you see there? Would you like to change seats?"

I looked at him and gave my best professional smile

"I'm far sighted, sir. I can see here, thank you though." Honestly I'm not but who cares.

I said and looked back out of the window. I can see handsome men from here, lemme bask in their beauty.

Mr. Crxppybum coughed and I paid attention to the lesson.

Even though he's a butthead and a billionaire, he knows how to teach. I can give him that.

Class ended and I can see Loey and Charm waiting for me by the door. I was about to leave until class rep asked me to help Mr. Crxppybum in carrying those stacks upon stacks of paperwork.

"Ah..ok then?" My only weakness, my strength.

I can run but I can't lift, Which is why I always carry a 2 inch knife and pepper spray.

I told my friends to go without me.

I carried half of it and it reached a little over my head. These stuff are heavyy..

I walked-ish to the teachers room and gently but clumsily placed it on the floor. It almost toppled over but I hugged it before it had a chance. Ha! I did it.. I would have done a victory dance but he is here.

"Mr. Crx- I mean ehem..Sir Laurier, I have finished my task. I shall go now." I sweatdropped, I almost said Mr. Crxppybum.

"Ms. Whitfield, sorry for the question but have you met your soulmate?"

"Its fine Sir, you're not the first to ask but yes I have"  I smiled, I ain't lying now bxtchess.

"Do you care about him or them?"

"Not really" I shrugged.

"Well if that's all, bye then"

I walked away

To be Continued . . .