7

-Calixto's POV-

-Calixto's POV-

I told my sister the next day that I could also teach Business. Because I know Aera is a business student, I'm thinking of taking her class.

I'm curious as to why I cannot see our soulmate connection or if she knows she's my soulmate. If she does, she's very talented in hiding her feelings.

I began the lecture and afterwards I started asking questions. The last question was the hardest so no one raised their hands. Finally someone did, it was Aera.

She answered it flawlessly.

Class soon ended and she left. I was done checking all of their homework and I'm surprised that despite her having a busy schedule, she's at the top of her class.

When I went outside to take a break, I noticed her sitting at one of the tables. She appeared to have just returned from going to a store.

She took out her burger and prepared everything. She opened her mouth and took a good chunk of her burger. She looked like she just went to heaven.

*Chuckle*

Its funny how food makes her so happy. Just yesterday I saw her eating a bar of Dairymilk happily.

She got a call and after she picked it up she hurridley ate her food and left the school's building.

It turned out that there was a sudden change in her schedule and she had to leave for korea for a week. She was hired for a drama, a special guest so to say.

She works in both countries and sometimes she gets recruited for a Japanese drama. I learned this all from Devereux last night.

It seemed that he is a huge fan of hers.

I got home and I saw Devereux going in and out of his office at our house. I opened his office and there was a shelf full of René Esme merchandise.

My eyes widened while I watch him place his new collection. An Autograph of a poster.

"Reux, How did you get this autograph? It's dated today."

"Oh, I noticed her waiting outside of Burger King as I was driving home, and I had just received the poster that one of my employees had purchased in Korea, so I hired a small girl to ask her to sign it.

And she did. She even gave the little girl a card where she could always get food and some clothes."

"She's really thoughtful.."

"That wasn't the first time she has done that. I'm also thinking that I could let her be the endorser for my brand, Mon Amour. Though I'm planning on executing it a couple of months from now."

"I see.."

-& Sunday, At night &-

"Oh there's a new video up." Devereux said as he clicked on it.

It was the behind the scenes of Aera.

"Bxtch move!" she shoved the bully away from the main protagonist but it ended up too hard of a push. She immediately grabs his arm back and checks his arm out.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!! Was I too hard? I was wasn't I..is it still painful? Woah, I didn't expect that I have a hidden strength!! "

She panicked but she seems proud that she is strong..*chuckle*

"Hahaha, Its ok it wasn't that hard." The guy said as he patted her head.

Isn't he being too touchy? Is that how they are in korea??

"Phew~ sorry can we do it again?"

"Yup! Ok take five and action!"

"Bxtch Move!"
---

"You won't be getting anywhere near my sister!!" She yelled her line while crying then the director says cut. She imediately relaxes and looked at the camera, gives it a funny face with a thumbs up.

It's incredible how rapidly and dramatically her facial expression changes. She appears to be a completely different person when she is acting.

I truly admire her

To be Continued . . .

Hi there!

I have published a Reincarnation Book, if you want you can check it out 😉

Its called, The Idol, now Villainess Doesn't Know you. (~‾▿‾)~

 (~‾▿‾)~