Valentine's Special part 1

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I'm still single while writing this for the 18th year. No one gave me any flowers as usual nor any chocolates. 😭But I bought myself some 💅🏻💅🏻

...

-Third Person's POV-

"Aera..don't you think it's about time that you have a child?" Sang-hee expressed her worries to her daughter.

"*cough* W-Why do you think so? I've only been married for a year?" Aera choked on her water and stared at her mother with confusion. She had been satisfied with her career and overall, her life with the way it was progressing. Her business was growing steadily while her relationship with her husband has been just as great.

"You are turning 29 years old this year, and I still haven't gotten any grandchildren from you. On top of that, you are the one among my children who married the most soulmates and yet not one baby. Not one! You aren't aging backward, my daughter."

"You do know what I must do to get pregnant right? That's too much for my body to handle!" 

"You can do it, my sweet daughter. Give birth to many many babies and I will be there to take care of them with you. Mommy supports you." She smiled at her daughter while rubbing her back.

"I threw all of your birth control pills on the toilet earlier by the way."

"Is that why you went through my drawers earlier?! Wait, how do you even know where I hid them?!" 

"You came out of me, of course, I know you better than anyone else in this world to know where you'd put certain things in your room. And, these are just extra precautions I must take to achieve what I want." She shrugged and went to grab her bag.

"I will be leaving now. Your brothers are treating me out on a lunch date. Remember, think about what I said ok? Having children are very fulfilling." She then waved her hand as she proceed to shut the door.

Aera sat there, stupefied by how random her mother could get. But just as what Sang-hee wanted to achieve, she made Aera truly think about her decisions.

"Maybe.. maybe I should have a child soon.."

Silent sounds of tapping echoed inside Aera's room as she searched, "Happiness of Motherhood."

'Am I even ready to be a mom?' She thought.

'I'll need to do it with all of them if I want to..I can barely do it with one of them, what more all of them at the same time??'

'..Actually, that doesn't sound too bad hehe.' She grinned.

While browsing through articles, she stumbled upon an online album of babies. Her eyes glimmered at the thought of carrying her own children. Holding them within her arms and watching them grow, she was quite fond of the idea.

It did hit her some time ago that having children is a great responsibility that should not be done without any further planning. 

'Alright, let's see.. money? check. Big enough house? check. Available stores in case of emergency for babies? check. My mom's house is just a few minutes away? check. hospital? ..my husband's a doctor. I'm more than capable of handling babies?..possibly. Do I have six husbands who'll help me during then? absolutely. Ok, it's time to have babies.'

But instead, she spent nearly two weeks off from work to further expand her knowledge about babies. As well as taking motherhood classes with pregnant mothers while she, was the only one who wasn't actually pregnant.

"So this is how you should change your child's diaper-" The instructor taught as she held a baby doll.

..

Aera heaved out a long sigh while holding the lingerie she had in her hands. She went inside the bathroom to bathe then change into it then wore a bathrobe over it as she was still too embarrassed.

When she came out of the bathroom, there all six of them sat on different sides of the room.

"O-Oh, why are you all here? Weren't you guys supposed to arrive a little bit later? Maybe about two hours more???" She asked, surprised as she still had to prepare a list of other things in hopes to make the mood right.

"Yeobo, is there something that has been bothering you??" Revere probed, worried.

"We heard from your secretary that you haven't been too active at work for the past month. Do you want to talk about it?" Viktor tried approaching her but then she stepped back.

They tensed up thinking there really must be something seriously wrong for her to avoid him but unknowingly it was truly because she was a few moments away from exploding from embarrassment in her underwear.

'They're confronting me..while I'm in the lingerie! There goes the romantic scenario. Fuck.' 

"Aera, what is it? Has there been anyone that's been harassing you?! Is it someone from work??? Is it that Monica girl from the Media department you told us about??" Alicai listed.

"Or is it Heffner from the sales department?? I remember you telling us you really disliked his attitude." Soren added, thinking he must have pieced something together.

" Hold on..was it us? did we do something wrong? Please, tell u what it is. Let's talk about it..please?" Calixto concluded, saddened by the thought that they must have been the reason. It is quite easy for them to tell if their wife was happy or not but sometimes, they just can't tell as she is an A-list actress.

"Argh! It isn't anyone's fault ok?? It isn't Monica's, it isn't Heffener's Neither is it any of you. I-I just. W-well- asdkfjghklsshsh." She grunted the last few words then proceeded to walk towards the bed and wrap herself underneath to hide.

'She's shy about something.' Calixto signaled them.

'We can see that, but the question here is about what.' Devereux motioned back.

Devereux climbed the bed and patted her back, "Aera..we're your husbands. We're married. Can you please tell us what's going inside that pretty head of yours?" He asked sweetly while kissing her hair.

"..I wmf babs." She said through the pillows.

"..Can..you lift your head from the pillow, Love?" He gently nudged.

She sighed and sat up to look at them.

"I want babies." She deadpanned.

"Oh." They all let out, taken aback.

"..I've been out of work for a month because I wanted to make sure that I was ready to become a mother. This is a huge responsibility that I must take and I want to make sure that I won't do anything that might accidentally hurt the baby,"

"Honey, first and foremost. It is a responsibility we must all take. We will not let you carry it all on your own. This will be our family, and a place we can all sincerely call home to." Alicai expressed.

"..I'm sorry, I overreacted. I was just too embarrassed to bring it up since having babies meant I had to sleep with all of you at the same time. Not that I don't like it, in fact, I'm very enthusiastic about the idea but I just didn't know how you guys like that."

"We made our vows in front of God that we will stay with you till death do us part. We'll fill your life with our love and devotion. You are ours just as much as we are yours. That includes having children, my Love." Soren chuckled.

"Now, what are you hiding underneath that robe of yours that you have that death grip on?" Revere had on a sly grin, noticing that she had been doing everything she could that it wouldn't open.

'Shit'.

To be Continued . . .

I have a Google Forms in my profile, it's a little pre-survey for those who would want to buy this book once I've edited it as well if any one wants to voice their opinions. Thank you soo much <33