22

Ahhhh

Ahhhh...nothing like sleeping in on a weekend.

*knock* *knock*

"Miss? It's time to wake up. Sir Amberflaw said that you have a meeting today."

. . . fxck my life.

" *groans* Ok thank you.."

I completely forgot about the Mon Amour meetup. I got out of bed, had a quick shower, and went through the rest of the hygiene self care routine.

I look through my closet to find something cute but simple to wear. I tied my hair in a high messy ponytail but honestly its because I'm too lazy to properly style it..

 I tied my hair in a high messy ponytail but honestly its because I'm too lazy to properly style it

"Good morning, Eomma" I kissed my mothers cheek.

"Good morning Aera, is the contract signing today?"

"Uh huh"

"Well you better move along then. Its 9:07, your meeting starts at 10. Grab yourself a take out while you head there."

"Yup, I'll go now. Tell the rest good morning for me please. Byee"

. . .

"Good morning Miss, where would you want to buy the takeout?"

"Just go to Mc Donalds, I'll just buy a breakfast burger and an Iced Coffee. Thank you"

15 minutes into the ride we bought my food and I start munching on them. The company is at least 20 more minutes away. I transferred the coffee to my casetify thermos.

I'm recently obsessed with missmangobutt. Well not obsessed since that's over but I love her content! She was sponsored by casetify so I just had to buy one for myself. I even customized it to my stage name.

r e n é   e s m e

Moving on, we've arrived. I check my watch and its just 9:40am. I have at least 20 more minutes before the scheduled meeting. There's an internet café not too far from here so I'll just stay there for now.

I wore my shades and sat down while browsing through my phone with my driver/bodyguard standing beside me. The other car with 2 other bodyguards are parked behind the car  I was in.

I kind of dazed outside for a sec and then there he was, Devereux Emyr Marchetti. He obviously wasn't alone, with him was the one and only Torrin Maro Wilson. I couldn't make out their conversation since all I could see is Mr. Marchetti's back.

He seems, caring.

He patted the head of Mr. Torrin and gave him a hug and then my phone rang. 5 minutes left before the meetup. I didn't care that they were right outside the internet café.

I positioned myself right beside my bodyguard so I couldn't be seen by the two of them and I lowered my head to look like I'm busy using my phone.

Success!

I managed to get in the car and we've safely traveled back to the company and I was right on time. I was escorted by one of Mr. Marchetti's secretaries and I and a few other businessmen waited for the big boss to arrive.

It's been more than 5 minutes yet he still hasn't arrive so his secretary just began the meeting without him. Everything went well, I signed the agreement that I would be their ambassador but I was kinda putted off that Mr. Marchetti aka the CEO wasn't even present.

When everything was done we shaked hands and I walked my way towards the exit. On my way out I encountered the oh so punctual president of the company.

"Mr. Marchetti, I've just finished signing the contract, pleasure to do business with you." I slightly bowed.

"Oh no, its great that you've agreed. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to join the meeting earlier. Personal reasons." He stretched out his hand.

Oh you mean your date? HiHiHi I saw that~ BUT that's unprofessional of you, just because you're the CEO doesn't mean you can slack off. Tch.

I shook his hand and watched his reaction. He was clearly startled by the feeling of the link but I just kept a straight face and smiled.

Yup act like nothing happened. Go me

I then quickly approached the car and shut the door. Mwehehe~

But did that stop him? Yeah, no. The door opened and he just grabbed my hand. He placed it on his cheek and sunk into it. I caressed his cheek and pinched it HARD.

We~ Are~ Not~ Close~ Enough~ For You ~To~ Touch Me~ You TWAAATT~

You wanna be close? be my friend first then I might consider. Mr. Crxppybum had to work hard to earn my friendship in the first place. You think you're special? HA!

He looked at me with puppy eyes and I just stuck my tongue at him then pushed him out the car. I locked it and just in time the driver came in and drove off but not before I rolled the window down to give him the finger heart. Using my middle finger and thumb of course~

I'm such a romantic~ ugh bleh.

To be Continued . . .