chapter 10

Chapter 10 Hurrying

In fact, Mother Nie's deterrence was useless at all.

A bicycle, two babies on the big bar of Nie's second child, clothes tied to the back seat, Nie Bozhao carried it, and Chen Lina holding a three-dandan followed behind her, passing Niejiazhuang, and walking to Chenjiahe Village. Chen's father, Chen's mother and Chen Lili were all waiting by the highway.

For the hot oil pancakes, Mother Chen burned ten whole pancakes with five catties of fine noodles and two catties of clear oil, all packed in a green leather canvas bag.

In addition, there are baskets of apples, pears, walnuts and other things, which can be eaten for time on the road.

These are all a little bit of Chen's mother, which has been saved over the years.

Early in the morning, the cold wind was whistling, Chen's mother pulled Chen Lina over and whispered: "Mom asked his family for a gift of 168. I have discussed the money with your dad. You take all the money and stay on the road. If you really want to retired from this person , you should come back right away."

"Mom, you raised your daughter to such an age and married, so they should pay for this gift." Then, Chen Lina took the money and. It was stuffed back again.

"Listen to me, it's good to be at home for a thousand days, but it's hard to go out for a day. Mom has never traveled far, but knows that the road is hard. Besides, if you go to college, Mom will find ways to earn work points and make some straw mats in private. Sell ​​it at the store and pay it back slowly." Mother Chen insisted on loading the money.

Chen Lili also said: "Pretend to go, that's your personal money, so you should spend it yourself."

"You ugly, well, how can you sell your personal money? Are you saying Mom sold you for Lili . ?" Chen Lili stopped talking when Chen's mother asked.

Mother Chen said again: "Mom can see that you are in love with this man, but this man loves you less than you do to him. If you can really get your sister out of the way and escape the fight, Okay, if you can't go out, you should be careful. If the two of you don't deal with each other, you must remember to buy a train ticket and come back by yourself."

Father Chen was also not far away, looking up and down the children, and then left. When he came to Nie Bozhao, he shook hands with him and said, "Lina, I will rely on you in the future."

"Father-in-law, I will."

"Dad, he definitely will." Chen Lina said quickly.

Nie Bozhao walked forward two more steps and said, "Second, you will go forward with your luggage on the bike. I will come in a while." When Nie left, he turned back and stayed at the second old man in Chen's house. Under his gaze, he passed through the little son he was holding, took a kraft paper envelope from the pocket of his overcoat, and handed it to Father Chen.

"The previous financial gift was negotiated by my mother. I won't talk about that. This is a tribute as son-in-law. You two and the elder keep it. If you have any difficulties in life, you can send a telegram to the base as long as I can help to solve it, I will definitely help." He said.

Father Chen didn't bother to see what was in the envelope, but looking at it thinly, it was estimated that there was at most a piece of Great Unity in it, so he accepted it.

"Comrade Xiao Chen, the car is not waiting, let's go."

It was only five o'clock in the morning, but the long-distance bus from the village left at six o'clock. At this time, she was afraid that It would not be in a hurry.