221-235

.

Chapter 221

Leng Qi liked the spirit of Su Xiangdong who wanted to beat the fat man till his face swollen and beat his ex-wife with an overwhelming victory.

Therefore, in order to allow Su Xiangdong to beat his ex-wife, Xia Ying must sawSu Xiangdong importance to the mining area's and Su Xiangdong's status in the mining area as soon as he arrived, so he gave up his home to Su Xiangdong.

"I gave you my house. Look, this yard is open and bright." Leng Qi started his grand plan: "This car, a brand new Jeep, I will ration it to you, and then, this is my attendant Xiao Wang. I also ration you, you said, what kind of fruit is needed at home, what is delicious, the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, as long as you can think of, I will let Xiao Wang drive to prepare immediately, if there is none in the mining area, we will go to Ulu to buy it, and I will definitely give it to you How about buying the freshest?"

The newly appointed Minister of Armed Forces is of the Kazakh ethnic group, and his family is in the mining area. Therefore, the family did not move in, but Leng Qi still lives in the Armed Forces Ministry.

Leng Qi's yard is the largest in the entire mining area.

Su Xiangdong looked inside and out again. This big yard is of course much better than his current single dormitory.

He has to go to the car factory and ready for the inspection by the leaders, so he said " Okay I accept all your attention. I get up and live here at night. When my ex-wife is gone, I will move out. In short, I would like to thank Secretary Leng. "

Leng Qi patted him sympathetically on the shoulder to show comfort.

Mei Mei and Xiao Fengfeng were having fun, but they didn't realize that there are so many adults, and they don't understand the distress.

In fact, The men in the mining area were eagerly looking forward to seeing how beautiful Su Xiangdong's ex-wife married to a big capitalist was. Chen Lina took Nie Gong and saw her first.

It is said that Xia Ying entered the boundary of the mining area. Er, she saw a few cows running on the road, and those few cows happened to be shit. She was in the car at the time, and she was fainted. At the moment, she was leaning on her husband, sitting with a pale face.

Her husband Li Rongjin , Hong Kong's richest man, Chen Lina see it in the newspaper in the future, so she recognize it.

All in all, he is a bad old man in his sixties who can be well maintained, but it is said that he has played with countless female stars.

Xia Ying shadowhas been followed, one because she was fled to Hong Kong in the north ,isn't much ambition, Furthermore, she gave Li Rong Jinsheng a child, a mother with children

, "Lina, lad Xia Ying went to the hotel to rest." Gao Feng saw Chen Lina from a distance and said.

Hong Kong businessmen who come to invest are like the empress dowagers of the old society. Chen Lina helped this woman over and was about to send it to the car. She Suddenly refused to leave: "What kind of car is this? It looks so cheap. Can it guarantee the safety of my life?"