182

Chapter 182

    " Nie Weimin, what do you mean today? "

     As soon as the new wife is gone, the room will be empty, and there will be no one in this room.

    Nie Weimin was being packing up with a rolling pin on his head.

    "Wang Sitian, you tigress, why are you hitting me ?" Nie Weimin rubbed his head and said.

    "You have a thousand good things, you know yourself."

    "I know what I know, you mean you. "Nie Weimin said.

    Liu Xiaohong stared at him fiercely for a long time, put hee finger on her mouth, took two sleeves, and pointed to his nose and said: "If you dare to be a hooligan, I will send you to the Public Security Bureau. Don't think I won't." She almost cried.

    Nie Weimin ignored this. He folded the seeds, sugar, and the clothes that Dr. Du had changed, and put them together before checking out.

    These things, because they belonged to the natal family, can't be sent to the Armed Forces Department to be returned today. It is a bogey to take them back by Doctor Du himself.

    As for Du Baozhen, didn't he cut off contact with Jiao Laidi, who had already been reformed through labor, and Du Qiming, who worked on the farm, and lived in the hospital.

    When the two of them checked out, there was an episode.

    The female accountant who was sitting in the window collecting money was smashing the accounts with an abacus. It is probably the cannon that Yu Donghai and the others had just set off. It was not burned out, and suddenly it exploded at the accountant’s feet and make the accountantt frightened, she ran away from the front desk and waited for the gun to be released before she came back. After a while, she quarreled with Liu Xiaohong about the price and put Yu Donghai in charge. After all his money was put in it .

    When they went out to the courtyard of the guest house, the two saw Du Lanlan and Liu Suiwa,.

    The two women sweeping the brown sugar paper on the floor .

    To be honest, if a unit has a few women like them, then don't want to stop. For the same reason, there are two girls like them in a mining area, and the women in the mining area are all bitches, only the two of them are the purest.

    The point is that she will never feel that this kind of person can do much harm to others by opening and closing her words.

    "Weimin, it's getting dark, where are we going? It's dark and cold. I don't want to go back to the farm. You can find a place to live for us." On the main road, Liu Xiaohong suddenly became very affectionate, so dhe followed Nie Weimin said.

    Her voice was small and her head tilted so that Nie Weimin could hear her.

    Of course, Du Lanlan, who was sweeping firecrackers and flowers outside, also heard it.

    Don't you look at Nie Weimin's seriousness just now. Before Leng Qi kicked the door, he also knew that Du Baozhen was pulled aside and put a quilt under the door panel, pretending that there was a person under it.

    At this moment, hee face turned red, and her heart was beating fiercely. It is estimated that she's almost out of my mouth. Nie Weimin saw that the two female classmates were sweeping the floor next to him. "What the hell is going t, it nee the hospital to deliver things."

    " "I don't want to go home, tonight you find a place for us to live, I want to sleep warmly all night."

    "Hurry up to the health center and shut your mouth. "Nie Weimin blushed and his neck was thick and his voice became hard.