203-204

Chapter 203

    Once the armed police searched, they could see that the people in the car factory were all confused. Leng Qi personally led people to search the cars. After tossing for nearly half an hour, he spread his hands at Nie Weimin from a distance.

    Obviously, he didn't gain anything.

    Leng Qi couldn't find out the connection between Su Xiangdong and Su Dong, just by the assault on a few cars.

    As for Liu Xiaohong, clenching her fists, or because the public security and armed police were all on her behalf, she really wanted to step forward and give Su Xiangdong a violent beating.

    Nie Weimin was afraid that Liu Xiaohong would be impulsive, so he stopped her behind him.

    "This classmate, are you?" Su Xiangdong was leisurely, and the lighter lit a cigarette and asked.

    "Nie Weimin, Nie Bozhao's eldest son." Nie Weimin said.

    "Oh, Deng Chun is actually at your house?" Su Xiangdong laughed as soon as he heard it: "Then your mother, it must be Chen Lina. I have seen her in the photo. Is she in the mining area? I have a gift that will surprise her. Give it to her. "

    " No, my mother is out traveling." Nie Weimin said.

    Liu Xiaohong grabbed Nie Weimin’s clothes and whispered: “Why don’t you say that he is Su Xiangdong, you know it, Song Jin was released by him."

    " When handling a case, you have to talk about procedures and evidence, and bring bad guys to justice. Then you have to follow. In the process of scientific case handling, why do you think that he is like Wang Xiaobing. He is like Wang Xiaobing, someone who can solve you with a slap in the face and two big feet?" Nie Weimin pulled her clothes, "Okay, go quickly, I guess this at the moment uncle Song would like to catch up, we go to see the creepy guy

    two people go through when the bus station, just heard it before, small tree woods side of the square, there is a criminal, almost I dragged a girl into the woods.

    Fortunately, the police arrived in time and caught the criminal.

    It happened that Su Xiangdong's motorcade passed through after receiving the inspection and was stuck in the middle of the road.

    This is the second time Liu Xiaohong has seen Song Jin, standing in the shadow of the tree, looking at him, surprised at that person with a human face and a beast heart, not a thing. For nearly ten years, he hasn't changed much. It still looks so gentle and shy look in the past ten years.  .

    She pays attention to Su Xiangdong who drove there afterwards. He is still driving the car that looks very high-end, with both hands on the steering wheel, seeming to be beaten. Look she kept looking at him in the street, still far, waved to her, put up a thumb

    Liu Xiaohong do not understand why he should erect a thumb, but intuition this man really is unfathomable

    but Fortunately, there are public security and armed police tonight, and there is a series of evidence. It should be said that he can't escape.

    The two waited for a long time, and finally waited for a bouncing car, and this time, they were the only ones on the bouncing car.

    Liu Xiaohong kept touching her hair, holding it together for a while, then letting it go again. Nie Weimin said, "Isn't that good? You are like this."

    Anna's hairstyle has always been hot, curly short, and very beautiful.

    Liu Xiaohong sat opposite, and suddenly kicked Nie Weimin: "You and my uncle is same, both are very powerful." she says.