116-120

Chapter 116

    That night, Nie Gong, Xiao Nie, and the reporter slept together night, Chen Lina ran to the small bedroom and went to squeeze with Erdan and Sandan.

    "Mom, let me smell the fragrance of your body." Sandan'er squeezed into Chen Lina's arms.

    "Hot, tired,  children go sleep."

    "Mom, I want to smell the smell of your body, and I will hold you."

    "Erdan, have you wash your feet  at night?"

    "Yeah mom Washed with soap." 

    Chen Lina broke off the head of the Erdan and smelled it, oops, it smells so bad.

    She touched his little panties again, and asked, "Have you not washed the panties recently?"

    "You washed it, and rubbed it yourself."

    "No, you both get up. I will teach you how to wash the panties. "Chen Lina pulled the two children up and took out the basin for washing pants from the small storeroom.

    The two of them  sprinkle a little washing powder and they were all gone.

    "No, Erdan, you can't just rub it like that, it won't be clean at all, use your strength, come, rub."

    "okay mother." Because there is a mother staring at it, Erdan will start to rub. It's hard, puff puff puff, rub it for a while, the water in the basin turns black.

    "Remember, you should wash your underwear like this in the future, otherwise the body will always be smelly if you don't wash it clean. Whose family's children will like the smelly friends, not only the children don't like it, the teacher will not like it."

    " because my body is smelly, Xiaohong and Tiantian  do not play with me? "asked said Erdan

    "Huh?"

    Erdan rubbed more vigorously.

    When they got up early the next morning, everyone was still asleep. Erdan suddenly wailed and rushed into the small bedroom: "Mom, Mom, Niu Niu is on fire, Niu Niu is on fire."

    "What did you do like this?" Chen Lina was confused, and Sandan rubbed her eyes: "What's wrong with your brother?" 

    "It's on fire, mom, the underwear was washed too clean yesterday and caught fire."

    Chen Lina smelled thick. With a strong smell of wind and oil, he pulled Erdan over in one hand, took off his panties and smelled it, and said, "What are you spraying on it, it smells so strong?"

    " You said that other people don’t play with me because they hate it?"

    "So you just sprayed floral water on your head, you little fool, hurry up and wash it off."

    Erdan said bitterly, "Mom, that's  Perfume?"

    Nie Weimin who came afterwards laughed loudly: "Fool, mom doesn't have perfume at all. It's toilet water, which is insect-proof."

    The underwear was sprayed with toilet water. No wonder it  about to catch fire.

    On the weekends, the children all go to the farm.

    Qian Goudan knocked on the door with a big stick early: "Nie Weimin, come on, let's go to release Miao Miao, earn work points for glass balls, and go quickly."