236-240

Chapter 236

    The Caotai team’s concert is about to begin.

    Nie Gong’s family was squeezed in the first row. They were already out of breath. Someone behind them kept saying: “It’s loose in front, and then squeeze forward."

    Nie Weimin circled Sandan, Nie Gong circled  Chen Lina, to prevent them from squeezing into meatloaf.

  "  Comrade, comrade, can you call me Nie Weiguo, he should be here now, you just say I am his father, let him come out." Gong Nie sees There is a tuning keyboard on the stage, just say.

    The tuned person didn't understand: "Who is Nie Weiguo.?."

    " "It's the Western Grey Wolf. Call him out, and say if he won't come out again, I will shoot hiim with a gun." Nie Gong's gentleness was squeezed out.

    The singers haven't come out yet, and there are ghosts and wolves howling and screaming, and there is a smell of sweat. Don't you say that there are quite a lot of girls, all of them dressed up, just like Chen Lina.

    The strips were stretched out, the skin was white, and they were all big beauties. Most of the beauties in Ulu were probably concentrated here.

    Of course the tuner knows who Nie Weiguo is, but they, people from the south, have seen little fans who are used to admiring big singers, and they didn't regard Nie Gong as anything.

    Nie Gong squeezed  and the smell here was too stinky, and his anger had reached its extreme.

    He pointed to the tuner, then stepped back two steps, and picked up his jacket. The tuner was so impressive that he saw a handful of old five-fourths pinned to his waist.

    "Nie Weiguo, someone is holding a gun and wants to see you, saying that he is your father." The tuner said when he arrived backstage.

    Erdan looked at it and found that not only the parents, but Nie Weijiang was jumping and beckoning to him. The eldest brother was almost squeezing.

    "My dad really has a gun?"

    "That's over, he definitely wants to kill me today." Nie Weiguo said.

    But at the same time, the wonderful feeling of being a real rock singer, the happiness of being able to infect the crowd with music, Erdan has only experienced two nights.

    He saw all the audience swaying in accordance with his own rhythm. Every hair on his body was trembling. He was happy, he was crazy. He felt that he was born for the stage, so he will be driven back at this time. Let him take exams, study, or learn from military singers who sing like a puppet.

      Nie Weiguo knew about poppies, or opium, or drugs in the new era, he would know that he was on the stage? The excitement is the same as that of drug addicts who are nostalgic for drugs.

    Looking at the cheering crowd in the venue, and then at the gloomy face of the old father's . Erdan in front of the stage, there was a cloud of paste in his head.

    Nie Gong also looked at his son and waved him, which meant to let him down.

    Erdan looked at the old man, did not speak, but shook his head.

    Nie Gong patted his waist again, and said in a mouth shape, "Nie Weiguo, I will shoot you if you don’t come down."

    At this moment , the host came on stage, from the south, wearing jeans with wide trousers that can sweep the street. The host with long hair said: "Now I invite the Western Wolf to come on stage, and bring us a Michael Jackson's "dont stop (til you getenough". Please, the Western Wolf comes on stage."