Chapter 35-40

Chapter 35-Chestnut-flavored Baked Potatoes

    "You know the origin of Sun Xiaoai better than I am. She came from Tacheng, saying that the married officer's husband passed away and became a widow, so she came back. However, we all know that even after the soldiers died, because Due to the national conditions, the pension is not too high, but the pension for a soldier is also more than 400 yuan. Moreover, the military members of the army must arrange work for them, and no matter how bad they are, they will be given at least ten yuan a month. The subsidy of money. Sun Xiaoai was not assigned to work, and she was able to leave the organization review and get married directly. She was also vague about the death of her husband. This is enough to prove that her husband was not a glorious sacrifice."

    Qin Sheng nodded.

    Sun Xiaoai didn't dare to say that her husband was a martyr. There was only one possibility, probably because he was guilty of stealing opportunities.

    "She came back from Tacheng and has been looking for someone for at least nearly a year. For the past year, she has not looked for anyone. She only looked for the oil base. All she aimed at was to enter the base. Su Guo products were sold directly, and your security team was unable to check where the things came from?"

    "It should be Liu Han pulling them every time they get out of the car and when they come back." Qin Sheng actually knew it clearly, But in many cases, this is a matter that the officials do not promote and the people do not investigate.

    "However, because there is a Soviet surveillance plane in the sky at any time, it is impossible for Liu Han to deviate from the route. Where did he pull these things?" He still had doubts.

    "If you want to check, you can send someone to follow his car, but if you have to send someone to follow the car, he will definitely not go to the joint. I told you to be there, right now where the educated youth are digging the alkali drainage ditch. That is the place your team must pass through. It is close to our base, but far away from Mulan Farm, and the alkali drainage ditch was excavated by Sun Dabao. I will ask you, he is good, Why do he have to dig an alkali drainage ditch near the base? Isn't it for the convenience of accepting Liu Han?" Chen Lina said.

    "It sounds like that, but with so many educated youths in the Drainage Ditch, Sun Dabao may not be the one who is connected."

    Chen Lina said: "Sun Dabao is in charge of the Mulan Farm's motorcade. The Mulan Farm's motorcade can go to Tacheng, so he can get the cheapest sewing machine, because there is no need to rewind several times, and because it is the security team's motorcade, No matter where he goes, no one checks him.

    Therefore, Sun Xiaoai only has a sewing machine of 60 yuan. Am I clear enough?"

    "Nie Gong, all the people in our base have very deep feelings for Sun Gong. After all, she is the veteran of the base, but Sun Dabao, the younger brother who has always been hoped for the most, what do you think about this matter?"

    Okay, the question is left to Nie Bozhao.

    The younger brother of his deceased wife, the big baby of Daylily.

    Just in order to be able to enter the oil base and resell things, drove a group of educated youth to dig an alkali drainage ditch in the winter.

    In order to get a female educated youth to agree to marry him, she was allowed to be frozen and almost amputated.

    Nie Bozhao thought for a while, but asked Chen Lina: "When will they go to catch Sun Dabao's people?"