195

Chapter 195

    Finally, just when Deng Chun thought that he would definitely become a dingo’s dinner tonight, it opened.

    There were snoring in the small bedroom. The horse next door was calling   Yecao , and the child was crying. Chen Lina put Deng Chun into the kitchen and asked, " Whatever you want to eat, I will cook it for you. "

      Deng Chun rubbed his stomach and said." Noodles"

    In such a big family, the four big men have to eat. There is no leftovers. The noodles are all eaten long ago. However, there are some noodles bought from the mining area in the cabinet. This is for the children to be hungry. Cook them themselves. Come for a bowl.

    Chen Lina gave Deng Chun a bowl of dried noodles on the honeycomb stove, and then mixed him with some braised mutton soup. Unexpectedly, the Shanghai kid wanted to eat garlic cloves, so she peeled him a clove of farm. Fresh garlic grown in a greenhouse.

    Fresh garlic is not spicy, and it can neutralize the greasiness of lamb. With the addition of vinegar, the child sat on the table and said, "Aunt Chen, I will put a bowl after I eat it. Go to sleep and I'm dare not ostentatious.to called  mother anymore. "

   It seems that the child is realizing that he is afraid.

    Dong Lina entered the bedroom, but Noe Gong hasn't slept yet, she was lying on the kang reading a book, and she was in front of the window after she came in. Standing, she said: "Hurry up and go to the kang, where are you standing?"

    Chen Lina half-opened the curtain, and whispered: "Deng Chun takes the food I cooked and feeds the little rabbit outside."

    "This child, is still wasting food, tomorrow At first, he was not allowed to feed him for three days. "Nie Gong said.

    Chen Lina saw that he didn't feel like he was wasting food. He fed the rabbit a bit, then sat cross-legged in front of the rabbit cage, and ate it by himself.

    Most of the night, it was still nothing . As for the little child, sitting in the yard by himself, cross-legged, looking lonely.

    He was crying, but he didn't dare to make a sound . He occasionally wiped a tear, holding a big bowl and eating together. After eating, he hugged his legs and raised his head and looked at the moon in the sky. ,

    " Otherwise, he would be sent back to Shanghai. This child is not a child. He can hardly teach you the old fried dough sticks that have been exploded thousands of times. "Nie said. ,

     Ms. Chen was put on the Kang, since Nie Weixing couldn’t fight for it, then try to make Ms. Chen love him more.

    Man  have to spend on their energy on the Kang, what a man.

    "This is not Deng Chun, who is bad. , But Deng Dongya himself is not in good health. Let's send the child back. I guess Deng Dongya, who was in trouble for him, died a few years earlier. "

     It is rare for a good leader that Deng Dongya is really good. Chen Lina doesn't want him to die early.

    Finally, Deng Chun entered the small bedroom, and the kang was already crowded. Today, there is one more Nie Weimin, and everyone is almost unable to squeeze.

    Erdan will occupy one. For the most part, he's  snoring. Nie Weimin is sleeping on the very edge, the little one who has two dimples when he laughs, looks obedient, but is really bad, besides Nie Weijiang, there is an empty seat.