101-105

Chapter 101

    "After re-examination, starting from 1965 to 1975 , they have been wrongly criticized, wrongly fought, wrongly arrested, wrongly convicted, wrongful and wrongly convicted, and rehabilitated. In our Umayi mining area, there are altogether 855 such people. now, I’m here to broadcast the list, and I also invite these comrades from now on to submit information and complain about grievances in the mining area..."

   The radio was full of enthusiastic announcements.

    It's another year when the jujube blossoms, and there are crackling firecrackers outside. Gong Nie is brushing his teeth. Someone outside is pounding the door: "Gong Nie, you  come out and see. The farm is sending off and rehabilitating Professor Qiu, he is going to take a ride at our base. Go and see. "

   It 's Harbin Workers, who looks very excited.

    "Well, you go first, and I will also go later."

    To be rehabilitated, to return to the original job, and although the salary is not counted in these years, it will be counted as seniority. Of course, the old professors are happy.

    After a while, the sound of gongs and drums came over. This time, Professor Qiu himself knocked on the door of Nie's house: "Oh, Mr. Nie, you open the door by yourself."

    Nie Gongxin said. , " I also eat and dress myself, what's so strange about opening the door myself.''

    "Chief Chen is really not there?" he said.

    "No, she went to the district government of the autonomous region. It's really a pity that she can't send you off." Nie Gong said.

    Professor Qiu actually didn't care about the farewell or not. He said, "You know, Mr. Nie, I wouldn't be able to survive today without the director Chen. I really can't leave without seeing her."

    "There is nothing I can do. If you can't go, she told me before leaving, saying that you will not be in Hongyan from now on. She wants to ask you if there is any agricultural matter, so  don't  to refuse when that happens." Nie Gong said.

    Professor Qiu said with a smile: "Well, don't worry, as long as she  call, I will rush to the frontier. But, is she really not going to be on the spot? I think the entire farm is now managed by Wang Hongbing. Although the work is also orderly, you know that if the farmers in Mulan Farm really want to eat, Xiao Chen still has to take the lead and create, otherwise, they will be free coolies in the mining area."

    They have lived on the farm for a long time. Although there is a broader battlefield waiting for them, their feelings towards the farm are the same as their hometown or children.

    "I don't know about this, but I think, when she has enough rest, she will still go to work." Nie Gong said.

       wiping the mouth with towel, Nie workers pushed open the door into the room and said: "Chen, the kids have to go to school, your fast asleep. Do you really not intend to wake up?"

    "I make breakfast  in the morning , Did the children leave after eating? Just let me sleep for a while. Anyway, I have nothing to do when I am idle."

     " Let’s make lunch."

     "I don’t think the mining area means to give you a salary increase. The principal of the elementary school is also Anna. Are you really planning to spare time?" Nie Gong opened the window and said, "Look, you Anyway, what I want to get rid of the chaos really came ahead of schedule. We don’t have to ask grandpa to tell grandma if we want funds in our laboratory, but why do you suddenly lose your enthusiasm for struggle?"