Chapter 57-58

Chapter 57

    "Brother, will they let mother go?" San Dan'er sat in Chen Lili's arms, crying all the time.

    The security team bought chicken cakes for Nie Gong’s three sons and steamed them into golden chicken cakes. There was a lot of saccharin in it, so it smelled sweet. Such a big chicken cake would cost you a pack. It's two dollars.

    The three little cubs also ate one from Gao Xiaobing when they followed his mother to the head of the high district. The fragrant second egg did not sleep well for several days.

    But today’s chicken cake is also bitter and tasteless at all.

    Nie Weimin small fist clenched, said:. "If the security team really held my mother, I would tell them to go to the People's Court,"

    "People's Court trial now only bad elements, to really successfully sued , Your mother's files will not stand the scrutiny." Chen Lili said sullenly.

    Liu Xiaohong also knew that it was all because of her, standing in the corner with her head down, without saying a word.

    Chen Lili only adopted her little girl, and didn't know how to get close to her, so she asked: "Xiaohong, your aunt is going to be imprisoned, what should you do?"

    Looking up, Liu Xiaohong bit her lip and smiled bitterly: "Mom, I want to study, go to college, and when I graduate, I will be a judge, and I will judge all the bad guys."

    To be honest, at the beginning, Chen Lili just thought this little girl was pitiful and wanted to raise a child. There are also, it is equivalent to a little bit of comparison and vanity.

    But after listening to her ideal, whether it was true or not, she felt relieved in an instant: "Don't worry, your father and I will provide you to college as long as we don't die from starvation."

    Now, Sandan'er cried more fiercely.

    However, soon, in the office of Section Chief Feng of the Public Security Office, the case was to be mediated publicly, and this mediation was requested by Chen Lina herself. She also specifically said that Section Chief Feng brought all her children. , She wants the children to participate in the whole process.

    "Okay, don't cry ,  you can go in for a while." Nie Weimin asked the younger ones.

    Needless to say, the sad thing about the character of Song's wife is that at the beginning, she still had a little sense of resistance, but now she had been brainwashed by Song Jin directly,

    "Chen Chang's fist is very powerful. She forced a knife into my throat, hitting me with fists, and I couldn't breathe. But Wang Hongbing pressed my husband and kept beating. Fight, comrades, at that time, I only felt pain, and it was painful all over the body, and the pain was about to die." Song's wife said.

    Nie Weimin clenched her small fist tightly: "We all know that she lied. The injuries on her body are inherent, and my mother cut her clothes apart to save her."

    Song's wife glanced at the child. , Stopped talking, and hid in the corner.

    Song Jin looked triumphantly: "Little comrade, don't raise a liar from an early age. You know, my love are well-known throughout our No. 3 base. We walk hand in hand every day. Every festival, I will give her flowers."

    Nie Wei's small fists were clenched.

    "Song Gong and Xue 's love, indeed we all know the No. 3 oil well." The brother of a member of the security team is in the No. 3 oil well, so he added.