Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55

"Sister, if you want to adopt, I have no objection to you, but when you adopt it, if you refuse to want her after you have a child that day, I tell you, our sisters won't be able to do it." Chen Lina Shook Chen Lili's hand.

"Look at what you said,  when you are your sister? However, it really seems that the dean likes dual workers. After all, the salary of the two is enough to support the child and pay for the child's tuition."

"You want to really adopt her , I will pay for her tuition." Chen Lina said.

In her life, she would never let Liu Xiaohong go the same way in her life.

However, just when Chen Lili was very excited and wanted to take a step forward, the couple who had been sitting in the corner wiping their tears came forward.

"Child, my child." The woman walked step by step, and knelt in front of Liu Xiaohong: "Don't be afraid, ah, don't be afraid, you will have a home from now on."

"Hello Song Gong, you are The captain of the eighth team of downhole operations for oil well 3, right?" Dean Guan stood up as he said and went to shake the man's hand.

When Chen Lina heard the surname Song, her hair was erected.

"My spouse Xue Xiaoyue, who used to be a housewife and was a self-taught red major, is now in the financial room of our No. 3 base. She is unable to have children, and I love her deeply. We have always regretted that we have no children. "This Song Gong took advantage of the situation and stopped his wife's shoulder. Seeing that gesture, he should love his wife very much.

Dean Guan shook Xue Xiaoyue's hand. Seeing that she cried and became unable to take care of herself, he said, "It really loving the child.  Now show me your information. I have to see what the hospital gave you The medical certificate, is it true that I can't give birth?"

This woman has all the materials prepared, the medical certificate of the Datuzi Mining District Health Center, the Ulu City Hospital, the Provincial Hospital, and even the Peking Union Medical College Hospital.

Well, obviously, in order to ask for a child, the two men really ran across the road.

"Ovarian infertility is really impossible to cure. However, it's just that the woman has a problem, and we are also very worried. After all, a man will divorce you, remarry and have children, and you are single with children. It is not easy. "President Guan said again.

This Song Gong, named Song Jin, took a step forward. He held his lover with one hand and Liu Xiaohong with the other. He touched her forehead and said, "Xiaohong, father and mother came to the frontier because of their ideals. , Your mother's illness is nothing. Dad is confident that her love for her will not change throughout his life. Of course, as long as you are willing to join us, I am willing to love you as much as I love her." Liu Xiaohong gave these two a strong expression. Desire love was wrapped, but she still looked at Chen Lina eagerly. It was obvious that she wanted Chen Lina to speak. Chen Lili learned from the Song family, so she passed her medical certificate, Wang Hongbing's profile, and her household registration certificate. "I will not say some good to hear, but I want to say , as long as the child with me, even if I divorce Hongbing the future  talk , I will take her, take her raise."

, Dean Guan frowned: "You have divorced once, did it for the children?"

"No." Wang Hongbing hurriedly explained, "It's because of other things, I don't want to drag my wife.

" Comrade Wang Hongbing, there is a problem with your thoughts. Couples should have difficulties together, share blessings, divorce if they have difficulties, and remarry when they are resolved, then in case you encounter unsolvable difficulties in the future,  Do you have to divorce again?" As he said, Dean Guan gently put her household registration certificate on the table. "I think you still have a unified caliber. Let's talk about adoption."