121-125

return

Chapter 122

    "Oh, Xiao Chen, you actually came to our Armed Forces Department. Welcome." Minister Gao got up for a lunch break and was about to go out for a walk. When he met Chen Lina, he stopped.

    "I came to the police, is he there?" Chen Lina asked.

    "This Saturday, he should be on vacation, and he is at home, or should I go with you?"

    With a beautiful woman, even if they walk together, they can show some courtesy and have fun all day long.

    The three little brothers Nie followed Minister Gao, and Nie Weimin asked Minister Gao, "Uncle Gao, I heard that you are going to be promoted, right?"

    "Who is spreading these news randomly ? Yes, the autonomous region is going to transfer me to the armed forces. Ministry to go, but I was reluctant to mining ah, and not want to leave. "

    " armed Forces transferred to mine, it is really soaring ah, congratulations How about you a high minister. "

   "  autonomous region to the armed Forces, I was a deputy,  who used to bebthe tyrant, I am actually not used to being a subordinate to others, but there is no way. The establishment of our republic is like this. If you stay in one place for a long time, you are afraid that it will misunderstand that you want to cultivate your own power." Minister Gao explained to Chen Lina. It started knocking on the door of the police.

    "Hey, he should be there, why not open the door?" Minister Gao said after knocking for a long time.

    Chen Lina faintly felt that something was wrong when looking at this room, there was a smell, and this smell should have come from the door.

    "Minister Gao, it's not right.  slammed the door quickly. I think it is dangerous for the police." Chen Lina said.

    Minister Gao was well-trained and directly took out the blocking rifle, hit the door with a shot, and the door opened.

    There was a large pile of materials scattered in the room, and there were blood stains on the materials. Obviously, this was a crime scene from a fight.

    "Xiao Chen, this should be the scene of the case. I am especially grateful to you to remind us. Now, I would advise you to take the children home quickly. The police in the mining area were injured. This is a very vicious situation Event, our Armed Forces will take over it."

    "Mom, should we follow Uncle Gao? He seems to be going to catch the bad guys." Xiao Nie has always been very enthusiastic whenever he encounters such things.

    "Comrade Xiao Nie, you are just a child. I thought your aunt's business was enough for you to learn from your lesson. I didn't expect that you would want to join in and hurry home."

    "Look at the police desk. What did you copy?" Nie Weimin said again with sharp eyes.

    When Chen Lina looked at it, it was just a piece of letter paper, with the lyrics of "Aval Guli" copied on it, and rows of Chen Lina written in pen fonts underneath.

    Hey, younger than comrades who are young and young,  you don't have a crush on her, right?

    There is a big problem with this thinking.

    Chen Lina rubbed the letter paper with one hand: "Xiao Nie, you don't understand privacy. This is someone else's dormitory. We can't walk around indiscriminately, so we hurriedly close the door, don't leave footprints carefully, and leave."