Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63

    The deliciousness of rabbit meat is that it has no fat, it is all lean, but the meat is not as tight as other animals, it is very smooth and perishable.

    Moreover, you don't need to put too much condiments when stewing it, plus wild mushrooms, just stir and fry the sugar color, the sugar is evenly coated, and it is a natural reddish brown.

    The most fragrant rabbits are four legs.

    There was a big fat leg in a bowl for one person, and another rolled soba pancakes with shredded cabbage and carrots marinated in apple juice. The two children who hadn't eaten meat for a long time didn't dare to do it.

    "Eat." Nie Bozhao said, taking a bite of the pancake first.

    Erdan immediately grabbed the rabbit's leg and took a bite. Nie Weimin was changing the lower front teeth, and after taking a bite of the cake, he was about to leave a rabbit mark.

    "Weimin, let me ask you. Someone bullied Erdan and Sandan in the future. Do you also hit with a fist without thinking?" Nie Bozhao asked.

    Chen Lina had just served the soup, so she just wanted to say something. Don't train the child again during the meal. Nie Bozhao glared at her particularly severely.

    Okay, mom dare not speak anymore.

    Nie Weimin thought about it seriously and nodded: "You must fight, you must fight. You are not a man if you don't fight."

 "So apart from resorting to force, you have no better way to solve these things?"

    Nie Weimin thought about it and shook his head resolutely: "No."

    Erdan quickly said: "Dad, my fists are so good." He eats a lot himself, has strong explosive power, and his small fist is as strong as a rock. Sometimes when he plays with Chen Lina, she can't breathe for a long time. .

    Chen Lina chuckled.

    As a result, Nie Weimin and Erdan bit their lips and laughed embarrassedly.

    "You know, when  father liberated Hongyan in 48, he gave away by your grandparents When  father first arrived in the city, i was only 8 years old. Malnourished, very, very thin. As for  father’s adoptive parents, because they were soldiers,  father lived in the compound of the military command at the time. The people living in the yard were all heads of regiments, battalions, and chiefs of staff. My family members, the children of the military family, are both bears , even more bears than you. So when Dad first arrived, he was always beaten."

    Erdan was very angry when he heard that, "Dad is so tall and has such a big fist. How many children can't be beaten?"

    "Dad was also a kid back then." Nie Bozhao explained.

    However, children was  simple , he couldn't imagine how his father was when he was a child. After all, when he was born, he remembered his father as tall and omnipotent.

    "At that time, Hongyan had not yet been fully liberated, and our frontiers were not even there. The mission of the Hongyan Military Region was to liberate Hongyan, the borders and Tibet. The adults were very busy and didn't have time to take care of us. There was a man named Ma Xiaofang in the compound. Little girl, one day, she gave me a Dongguo pear. Her elder brother Ma Dafang found out that he would not let go, chasing Dad, and buried Dad in the snow to prevent Dad from coming out."

   The three brother were all angry. "Dad, jump up and beat him."

    Nie Bozhao calmly shook his head: "Dad was ill for a long time, and then, your grandfather happened to be back for vacation at that time, so he taught  father to read,".