184

Chapter 184

    The next day, the oil tyrants caught from Ulu were escorted by people from the armed forces of the mining area and brought directly to the mining area.

    Now all are public trials and judgments, with military vehicles in custody, and live ammunition on the streets.

    Chen Lina’s family came to live in Leng Qi’s house yesterday, and have not returned home yet.

    Don’t you see Deng Dongya coming ? At this time, the public trial of oil tyrants is also to curb the current wind of stealing oil in the mining area. There's  a Bad atmosphere.

    With a heavy punch, the mining area will be quiet for a while.

    "Wang Sitian, let's go and watch the trial." Nie Weimin ran in and said.

    Chen Lina looked at it coldly, and Liu Xiaohong  ignore him, "I won't go there."

    Soon, Erdan came: "Liu Xiaohong, go, let's go to the public trial together."

    Liu Xiaohong smiled and said, "I won't go. I think you guys don't go. What's so good about the public trial? Aren't you going to have an exam soon? Erdan, isn't your chemistry the worst? I'll make it up for you today. How about it?"

    Erdan needs to have the heart to learn. He is not the second son. He shouted something boring, and he also ran away.

   Sandan'er just finished eating, wiped his mouth and got off the table, and said:" Sister Xiaohong, let's go to the public trial."

    "Hold  sister too, let's go together. "Liu Xiaohong said.

    Okay, it's better to be a human being. Liu Xiaohong took Meimei. and a few people ran out to see the public trial.

    Anna took all the rice bowls, and Asked Chen Lina: "You really don't go to the public trial? Now that there are public trials all over the country, it's the first time in our mining area. I'm afraid  of squeezing my stomach so I can't go."

    Chen Lina said to her heart, yeah, I watched enough in my previous life. I am really not interested,

    but she encourages a few children to watch it, especially Nie Weimin and Nie Weiguo. The alarm bells ring forever. Let them also go to the scene to experience it. Stay vigilant at all times and don't tie people to military vehicles in the future.

    The oilfield middle school should start in the afternoon, so when going home in the morning, Chen Lina had to find him a week’s change of clothes, pants, autumn clothes and long trousers, as well as soap, toothpaste, a week’s homework, and a wash of bedding. Need to change again.

    When you find that something is wrong, think about it again, and you can discover more.

    Nie Weimin changed a pair of underwear a day, and had to take it back a week for a one-time wash. But this week Chen Lina counted and found that one of his underwear was missing.

    She guessed what was going on, but this kind of thing, after all, didn't come out of her own stomach, it was not easy to ask.

    This matter should have been quietly squinted, but Nie Weimin is always a little unlucky.

    He had just tied the quilt, and he was about to put it on his back, so he listened to Erdan howling outside: "Qian Gougdan, take care of your dog. Those are my brother's underwear. Why do you give it to your dog? ."

    Nie Weimin heard a daze in his head.

    He rushed out to see, good fellow, the underwear he threw in the trash, somehow he gave Qian Goudan's dog Don't talk about it.