Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53 Cold Cucumber Noodles

    "What ?  Liu Han was shot? I remember when he got out of the car, he was fine."

    A few days after returning to the base, Chen Lina was shocked by the news.

    That night, Sun Xiaoai was arrested and Sun Dabao was shot to death.

    And all the people on the farm who participated in the fleeing, in such a strict age, certainly cannot escape punishment. However, after all, things only start in the mining area. They have to receive education and serve their sentences, and they are still in the mining area.

    However, from now on, the Loulan Farm has been taken over by the Armed Forces Department of the mining area.

    However, Liu Han was fine when he went out, how could he be shot?

    "The well-trained security guards will not hurt the people on the truck when they see the big truck rushing through the door, but they will definitely target the cab and shoot the gun. You and the children are lucky, and of course you are on the ground. . Liu Han was about to shout and opened the window, so he was hit by a sand bullet.”

    Generally speaking, the sand bullet in the gun has a low force and does not kill people, but it can cause very serious infections. And Liu Han was shot at the waist. After taking out the sand bullet, he died of the infection and complications that followed.

    "Then he is considered a martyr?"

    "Chen Lina, do you know what makes a dead person unable to speak? Before being shot, Sun Xiaoai kept pouring dirty water on Liu Han, pushing all her sins on him. If someone from the Armed Forces not found the last  strong evidence, and caught her superior on the border of Hazgiz, and gave the spy den, Sun Xiaoai is likely to put all the charges on Liu Han, but, That's it. The charges she accused Liu Han of are enough to prove that he was also a Soviet revisionist and a martyr. It would be good if the two children were not implicated by him."

    "What about the two children?"

    " Liu Han Father is here. Now, he took Liu Xiaogang away. The little girl was resolutely unwilling to go .There are households in the No. 3 mine of our mining area who want to adopt them. They just talking to the leaders."

    "What is the name of the person who come?"

    "The man's surname is Song, and his name is Song Jin. He is a digger, and his wife can't have children, so he wants a child."

    "Lao Nie?"

    "Huh?"

    "I think you are very handsome today."

    "Comrade Xiao Chen, don't , you and are  tied, I don’t have a hobby of raising children for others, and the little girl is very squeamish. We only have two kangs in our family. I ask you, if you really adopt her, she sleeps with you at night, or with Weimin and the others. ? "

   . " so, you think I want to adopt Liu Xiaohong? "

   . " What do you mean? "

      " I have to tell you one thing, that little girl, in the future because of the crime of drug trafficking, she was executed, but, according to A pheasant tabloid said that the drug was planted to your son by someone else, and then she admitted the crime for your son, confessed the drug, and carried  the death penalty."

    "Heroin, or methamphetamine, marijuana, and smoke cream ." Before going to bed on the kang, Nie Bozhao took off his glasses.

    "There are many drugs now, after the reform and opening poured into the market, for a while very rampant, until the Ministry of Public Security of the Republic of clear, ruthless suppression, will have lessened, but still a large number of young people poisoned."