Chapter 25-26

Chapter 25

    "By the way, your sister took a telegram and said that she wanted to bring Wang Hongbing with him when she came. I haven't seen Wang Hongbing's person, Comrade Xiao Chen, tell me about that person?"

The  wall of fire was lit. Nie Bozhao's office, that is, the small bedroom is also warm.

    "My brother-in-law, he’s fine. He is also a high school graduate. He used to work in the water conservancy and hydropower station. But because he had an aunt who ran to Taiwan before liberation, he became a capitalist roader. Alas, wait until the future Reform and opening up, he will return to the hydropower plant as the factory director."

    "What is reform and opening up?"

    Chen Lina gave Nie Bozhao a white look: "After you believe that I am your little princess, I can tell you what reform and opening up are. . "

  "  you don't have to say ,  I probably know, is a policy of reform and transformation of it, belongs to the macro-control, large general direction of policy. "

     Well, he really knows.

    There was a loud noise outside. When the children saw that it was the postman coming, they immediately surrounded him.

    Nie Bo Zhao also come over, and Lina Chen then wiped her hands went out: "Comrade Wang, I have a letter from home to?"

    "Five feather Ji Maox, from Ulu sent, but He must personally sign for the letter.”

    Even in the current years and with the approval of superiors, people like Nie Bozhao must read quantitative European and American magazines and periodicals every month to understand global technological trends.

    However, except for these things, even people like Secretary A and Mr. Wang can't look down upon them. After all, not everyone can absorb the remnants of capitalism.

    Therefore, of course this thing cannot be given to his family.

    Nie Bozhao came out in a hurry, signed for the documents, and asked a few words about whether the road is good or not, whether the bridge over the Baiyang River has been repaired, and whether he came after a few large circles. Then  asked if he should take some medicine for the frostbite on his hand, pretending to take care of him.

    The postman Xiao Wang said a few words with a smile, and then left on his bicycle.

    There seemed to be a few big boxes in the big envelope.

    Chen Lina was not curious, but what was strange was that Nie Bozhao handed the things to her and said solemnly: "Take them into the small warehouse and don't let the children see them."

    "What is so important,  Why can't you let the children watch and eat, or sugar?" Chen Lina was curious to tear it apart in public.

    Chen Tiantian ran over first: "Auntie, do you have any candy?"

    Nowadays, the most greedy child is probably candy.

    Chen Lina took a look, and quickly said: "It's not sugar, it's medicine, Auntie's medicine."

    "I don't believe it, I want to see it."

    Xiao Tiantian stood on tiptoe and looked at the small brown kraft paper bag. She yelled and said:" Aunt, you don’t understand, this is not medicine, this is a balloon."

    Nie Bozhao blushed immediately: "I told you to put it away, so that the children can't see it, and it’s time to blow up the balloon again."