111-115

Chapter 111

    "I don't believe it, Boss, why, ah, why do you hide from your dad when I ask you medical bills, I know you pay for medical bills, but the second child’s family had six girls, I’ll ask Can you keep it?"

   In the lobby of the hotel, as soon as Gong Nie came back, he was stopped by Huang Guilan, who was sitting there waiting for him.

    She was really anxious, and the family was raised by Nie Bozhao. Suddenly one day he said that he would not give money. What do you call this?

    Nie Gong has already forty-eight hours, no, if you count from the day of departure from Diwopu Airport, there will be 72 hours without closing his eyes.

    When he arrived in Dongfeng City, he merged with mathematicians to recover the satellites. He studied the problems in the process of recovering the satellites. After two days and nights,  he simulated them on a large computer and calculated the manuscripts on the ground to determine that the satellite recovery will look like this time. There was no problem in the last launch. He boarded a helicopter and returned to the provincial capital.

    The leader personally greeted him, but he didn't eat the breakfast set. He returned to the hotel early in the morning and bumped into his biological mother. She was more than one person, she also brought Chen Qiaoqiao, Chen Qiaoqiao still holding the family heirloom.

    "Mom, I'll give the money, but you can't make noise like this. You are making noise in the hotel lobby. What is it?"

    " 20 Yuan, that's the old price. Now prices are skyrocketing. If we want land reform, we will be even poorer in the future. You have to support your mother and you have to give me money. If I am not poor and can't make it through, can I run here to make trouble for you?"

   The few who Responsible to send Nie  came back from the military region were also the small leaders of the military region. When they saw such a thing, they left one after another. Of course, they couldn't help thinking in my heart that this man Nie has strong work ability, but he may not have both morality and ability.

    Otherwise, it's impossible for the mother of the old family to run here to pay for living expenses.

    "Well, Bo Zhao, if it's not convenient for you, I will pay some money first and solve this problem for you?" Leng Qi, in charge of logistics and rich financial resources, must first pay for it.

    Then also added something Sharp: "To be honest, we classmates at  the college, even if we don't  return to home, you can't forget your parents,  Right?" 

    "Cold Minister GIRO is too much, do not know It's all coming from any other way. There is a lot of fat money. We don't have fat money to take care of these things." Suddenly, Chen Lina's voice rang from the other side of the lobby.

    Huang Guilan hasn’t seen Chen Lina’s bitterness yet. She thinks she will not dare to make noise when there are too many people. Pointing to the nose is the curse of a bitch. “The shameless thing, we shouldn't introduce our son to you at the beginning. Well, after getting married, people are in charge of money, parents are ignored, relatives are ignored, and you concentrate on living your fat and oily little life in the frontier. If I don’t find others today, I’m just looking for you. I have to tell everyone. Say, how unfilial is this daughter-in-law."

    Chen Lina's voice was louder than hers. With a snap, a piece of "Selling Children's Deeds" was photographed on the price list in the lobby: "Huang Guilan, show me what it says, life or death, never a parent. This son was originally  you sold by you. Nie Gong has parents. We haven't respected them  for Nie Gong could studying and going to college. You sell children and girls, what kind of mother do you belong to?"